4Yo Boy Dies when Shop Explodes Due to Leaking Gas Tank

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 43644
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 2652
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

4Yo Boy Dies when Shop Explodes Due to Leaking Gas Tank

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Kandal): On January 9, 2020, at 11 am, there was a gas explosion at a gas shop in Svay Ming village, Kandal Stueng district, Kandal. A 37-year-old man, Nem Sokul, was seriously injured, and his 4-year-old son died at the scene. RIP.

The victim said before the incident he was putting gas into a tank at his shop. But suddenly, the gas tank was leaking and a fire broke out. The fire burned the whole house, 4X5 square meters, with 11 tanks of gases weighing 13.3 kilograms.

After the incident, the police went to the scene and returned the son's body to the family for funeral preparation, and sent the injured father to the hospital.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post