Goodness Me! It’s Gluten Free

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Goodness Me! It’s Gluten Free

Post by rozzieoz »

We will be open again next week. Unfortunately we had to close due to stupid Covid.
We now have the MOST delicious gluten free cookies on the menu, 3 for $5. They are to die for, please buy lots so I don't get fat!
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Gluten free cookies, now available!

https://nham24.com/food/goodness_me_its ... id=1899709
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:40 pm We will be open again next week. Unfortunately we had to close due to stupid Covid.
We now have the MOST delicious gluten free cookies on the menu, 3 for $5. They are to die for, please buy lots so I don't get fat!
5 Bucks for 3 cookies! they must be the size of dustbin lids?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:11 am
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:40 pm We will be open again next week. Unfortunately we had to close due to stupid Covid.
They are large and gluten free. :)
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:12 am
How about a picture of one, maybe next to an Oreo for comparison?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 am
rozzieoz wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:12 am
How about a picture of one, maybe next to an Oreo for comparison?
Maybe an egg, as the existence of mini Oreos could lead to shattered expectations

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I will have gluten free Oreo's in stock next week. :)

The cookies have been selling by the bucket load, people are mad about them. I'll have pics next week of the home baked gluten free cookies, brownies, lemon cake, savoury muffins, fruit muffins and a flat bread.
Exciting stuff!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

“If you eat gluten, we have a ton of it in the back.”
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

It must be nice to be able to go into any shop and just pick whatever off the shelf, without ever having to check the list of ingredients to find the thing that could make you ill for days.

If you are not gluten intolerant, you are not in my target market and your opinion counts for zero.

My customers are absolutely thrilled that they can buy cookies and other products, knowing they don't have to worry about swelling up like a beach ball, arthritic pain in their joints, excruciating pain when moving, incapacitating exhaustion - not to mention the unimaginable toilet dramas.

Gluten free ingredients are more expensive, everyone knows that.
Quality costs money.
We check everything we use, to make sure it's safe for our customers.

If you are not a sufferer you really have absolutely fuck all idea what it is to live with this.
And you may have noticed our other prices- we have kept all meal prices within standard price range, so to give me a hard time about the price of cookies is just being a douche for the sake of it.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Here's a fun game: Guess how much a loaf of gluten free bread costs at Super Duper?
Locked Previous topicNext topic