Dolce Vita

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Dolce Vita

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

OrangeDragon wrote:
bendix wrote:You're like a waddling encyclopedia of Phnom Penh's eating establishments.
fixed that for you...
Gold!
Using Tapatalk
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Where exactly on St. 172 is Dolce Vita? Too lazy to google.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Between st.19 and the pagoda. Southern side of the road.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by horace »

Went in there once , asked for a menu which had too much going on, so i asked the khmer guy what was his best dish. He relied that the steak was very popular to which i said I wanted whatever he thought they cooked better than anyone else, again he replied the steak. So I ordered a steak medium well and a couple of beers. the steak turned up , grey on the outside and red and bloody on the inside. The knife wouldn't even cut through it. I asked the guys sitting at the next table if they thought it looked like medium well or even if it looked edible, they replied no. I got up ,laid a couple of dollars down for the beers and walked out, never to return.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Between st.19 and the pagoda. Southern side of the road.
Thanks, Lexus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic