So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so much...

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17448
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2347
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by General Mackevili »

Haha! ! ! Don't do that, but definitely feel free to invite your friends over here!

Someone has mentioned on here that K440 has actually completely censored out our website! (Which means if you type CambodiaExpatsOnline.com anywhere on K440 it comes out like *********** instead, LoL!

^Feel free to put that theory to the test!

But the big boss over at K440 has FINALLY started giving us a little due publicity! ! Right next to his tweet about cute little puppies for sale. :ROFL:

Image

No publicity is bad publicity, right? :twisted:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 12047
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 3613
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Username Taken »

A sexpat mongering website?

Link please!

:facepalm:
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate
Posts: 3993
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm
Reputation: 1004

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Jesus, seems this website is really pissing him off. He already seemed a bit on edge since he started his online courses and got married. Now with another forum starting up successfully (and signing several sponsors), his stress levels must be off the charts. CEO seems to have picked the worst time ever to start up.

BTW, Lonestar's website isn't bad at all! I like LoneStar's video. I would never have seen their website had it not been for CEO. I'll have to drop by for some grub sometime this weekend.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 466
Korea North

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Just typical childish behavior.

Having another forum succeeding so quickly must be really pissing him off.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 12047
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 3613
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Username Taken »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Jesus, seems this website is really pissing him off. He already seemed a bit on edge since he started his online courses and got married. Now with another forum starting up successfully (and signing several sponsors), his stress levels must be off the charts. CEO seems to have picked the worst time ever to start up.

BTW, Lonestar's website isn't bad at all! I like LoneStar's video. I would never have seen their website had it not been for CEO. I'll have to drop by for some grub sometime this weekend.
Yeah! I particularly liked this response by KiR to a question by you
KiR wrote:And by the way, if you think K440 is 'increasingly lame' you can just fuck off and stop posting. Shall I fix that for you?
Don't bother KiR, some of us managed to 'fix it' by ourselves.

:bow:
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Milord
Expatriate
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:14 am
Reputation: 3
Location: Soon, Soon There
Canada

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Milord »

He didn't mention the Ladies private section. And our future 3-ways.

God knows what the wimmin are talking about.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Reputation: 10
Netherlands

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Jaap N. »

Username Taken wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Jesus, seems this website is really pissing him off. He already seemed a bit on edge since he started his online courses and got married. Now with another forum starting up successfully (and signing several sponsors), his stress levels must be off the charts. CEO seems to have picked the worst time ever to start up.

BTW, Lonestar's website isn't bad at all! I like LoneStar's video. I would never have seen their website had it not been for CEO. I'll have to drop by for some grub sometime this weekend.
Yeah! I particularly liked this response by KiR to a question by you
KiR wrote:And by the way, if you think K440 is 'increasingly lame' you can just fuck off and stop posting. Shall I fix that for you?
Don't bother KiR, some of us managed to 'fix it' by ourselves.

:bow:
He sounds like an ANGRY man. :evil:
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17448
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2347
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by General Mackevili »

Milord wrote:
God knows what the wimmin are talking about.
Silk Road 3.0 I believe. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Posts: 3339
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am
Reputation: 3558
Location: Behind you.
Australia

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

General Mackevili wrote:
Someone has mentioned on here that K440 has actually completely censored out our website! (Which means if you type CambodiaExpatsOnline.com anywhere on K440 it comes out like *********** instead, LoL!

^Feel free to put that theory to the test!

But the big boss over at K440 has FINALLY started giving us a little due publicity! ! Right next to his tweet about cute little puppies for sale. :ROFL:

Image

No publicity is bad publicity, right? :twisted:
I'm almost embarrassed at the level of juvenile joy I'm experiencing watching the knob running around like Chicken Little.
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Reputation: 10
Netherlands

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Jaap N. »

General Mackevili wrote:Haha! ! ! Don't do that, but definitely feel free to invite your friends over here!

Someone has mentioned on here that K440 has actually completely censored out our website! (Which means if you type CambodiaExpatsOnline.com anywhere on K440 it comes out like *********** instead, LoL!

^Feel free to put that theory to the test!

But the big boss over at K440 has FINALLY started giving us a little due publicity! ! Right next to his tweet about cute little puppies for sale. :ROFL:

Image

No publicity is bad publicity, right? :twisted:
What happens if you type CEO in a post, I mean it's a well used abbreviation in the business world. As for the 'due publicity'. Really pathetic. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post