Where do you live? Poll.

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.

Where do you live?

Cambodia.
64%
Not Cambodia.
30%
Between Cambodia and another/other countries.
5%

Total votes: 76
aggro
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Where do you live? Poll.

Post by aggro »

So did I, based on what people say in their posts.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Bangkok. Usually a frequent visitor to Cambodia, sadly not now thanks to COVID-19 obviously.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

One last bump?
The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kratom123 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:50 pm In another thread aggro was curious how many CEO members actually lived in Cambodia. Seemed like a good excuse for a poll.
I live on a rock , spinning through space maaaaaan.
aggro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by aggro »

It looks like just over half the people who post here live in Cambodia. If this poll is to be trusted. But we all know what happened with polls in 2016.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

aggro wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 pm It looks like just over half the people who post here live in Cambodia. If this poll is to be trusted. But we all know what happened with polls in 2016.

Closer to 2/3rds to be fair

I would think most members who haven't voted are more likely to be living outside Cambodia, and not on the forum as much, (or as inclined to vote) as those who are
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

From next year i will be living in Cambodia, I have just had built a small house out in the sticks backing onto a small lake, All this covid nonsense is at the moment stopping me from visiting.
Dunderhead
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Dunderhead »

Sounds like a good spot. I suggest you sell everything if you haven't already. Once you can get back here you it will likely be very difficult to come and go in future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic