This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Just checked the list:
1. PACKING CUBES dont need
2. TRAVEL ADAPTER have plenty, but that one looks pretty neat.
3. PORTABLE CHARGER have already
4. GO PRO don't need or want
5. THERMOS FLASK can be useful at times. The ones listed are expensive listed $21.93 - $59.99. If you want one you can get for about ten bucks.Bottle: Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask & Wide Mouth Thermos $10.00 http://www.anarreshealth.ca/content/bot ... sk-thermos
6. RESISTANCE BANDS definitely not
7. EPILATOR absolutely definitely not
8. SARONG can actually be useful, has been appreciated in the past by girls staying over at my apartment.
Actually the best strategy for me now is not to travel at all
- Similar Topics
- Last post