Water booster pump in Phnom Penh?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Re: Water booster pump in Phnom Penh?

Post by khmerhamster »

fazur wrote:1. don't buy a pump: it presupposes a healthy water supply from which to access 24-hours a day and is expensive

2. buckets. big ones.

3. relocate
I've used a pump to boost a weak water supply for past 2 years. It's a manual, switch on and off by yourself. Cost $70. Works fine, no complaints.
Didn't notice any significant uplift in electricity costs.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

jimpson wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:59 pm In response to Tailtuktuk,

When I am back in Phnom Penh at the weekend I will take a photograph and post it OR if I fail to get the picture on the forum I will send you a PM with the details of the pump and you can give me an e-mail address to send the pictures and details to you.
Awesome, thank you
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
jimpson
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jimpson »

To talltuktuk

I have sent you a private message with a contact e-mail so that you can contact me to get the pictures of the set up
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by talltuktuk »

jimpson wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:53 am To talltuktuk

I have sent you a private message with a contact e-mail so that you can contact me to get the pictures of the set up
Sent you an email
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic