Was Slaying of Oscar-Winning The Killing Fields Actor a Random Act or a Political Revenge Hit?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
bossho
Expatriate
American Samoa

Re: Was Slaying of Oscar-Winning The Killing Fields Actor a Random Act or a Political Revenge Hit?

Post by bossho » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:41 pm

SternAA, yes, an open discussion is a great but impossible idea in today's hyper fast news environment and because the information well is poisoned by special interests and knee jerk reptilian responses based on sound bites and tribalism rule the roost for many. My best instincts tell me it's a taboo here, and truth be told, there is no money in discussing the non STV anymore and it's not my job.

cheers though, time to move on and thx for getting it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic