I was groped by a hermit monk

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1144
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Mishmash »

fax wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:22 am What does “j**s” and “a***” mean?
My guess is jugs aka breasts and arse
DaveG
Expatriate
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 am
Reputation: 994
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by DaveG »

Barge-pole

nough said
User avatar
Soriya
Expatriate
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:57 pm
Reputation: 205
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Soriya »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 pm
Splashback wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm The series was reasonable and the scenery was tops. This part was uncomfortable and awkward as fuck. I would have thought the BBC would hold themselves to a higher standard and either stopped it happening or cut the scene.

She visited a minority village in the northeast that was under threat from illegal logging. There were sounds of chainsaws in the distance and only women present in the village... I'm thinking the men were doing the logging. Although, in light of this hermits behavior, maybe the men were banished for the day to be on the safe side..?

The namaste shit shows some ignorance, but she still got put in a shitty situation, in my view at the time.

On another note, one series i was impressed by was some of Joanna Lumley's Silk Road Adventure.
Do you have a link to the documentary bro?
Its been on discovery repeatedly this last few weeks.
I enjoyed it and i rememner the scene and yes it did look awkward.i think it might be on bbc iplayer.
Its called mekong with sue perkins if i remember correct.
Some lovely scenery all around vietnam,laos,cambodia etc
User avatar
Soriya
Expatriate
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:57 pm
Reputation: 205
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Soriya »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:50 pm
Splashback wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm The series was reasonable and the scenery was tops. This part was uncomfortable and awkward as fuck. I would have thought the BBC would hold themselves to a higher standard and either stopped it happening or cut the scene.

She visited a minority village in the northeast that was under threat from illegal logging. There were sounds of chainsaws in the distance and only women present in the village... I'm thinking the men were doing the logging. Although, in light of this hermits behavior, maybe the men were banished for the day to be on the safe side..?

The namaste shit shows some ignorance, but she still got put in a shitty situation, in my view at the time.

On another note, one series i was impressed by was some of Joanna Lumley's Silk Road Adventure.
Do you have a link to the documentary bro?
And having just checked.its on bbc2 on bbc iplayer
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1144
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Mishmash »

Ok - I'll look it up bro
User avatar
Soriya
Expatriate
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:57 pm
Reputation: 205
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Soriya »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am Ok - I'll look it up bro
Its full title is The mekong river with sue perkins
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1144
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Mishmash »

Soriya wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:16 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am Ok - I'll look it up bro
Its full title is The mekong river with sue perkins
User avatar
Soriya
Expatriate
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:57 pm
Reputation: 205
Cambodia

Re: I was groped by a hermit monk

Post by Soriya »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Soriya wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:16 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am Ok - I'll look it up bro
Its full title is The mekong river with sue perkins
I was just about to say its on dailymotion too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post