I'm baaaaack!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by General Mackevili »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Hey fuck face! why did i never get to meet your mum?!?! you think im some kind of sexual predator or something :twisted:
Would have been great, just timing, that's all. I had a hangover for at least 2 days after our little night out.
rozzieoz wrote:I feel so left out :( Come back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I'll be back after Bali, unfortunately the fam is heading to the States after here, so I'll be all alone...
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Because she is of the Nantucket style while you are of the lion square kind ? :stir:
:rofl1:

Got a SIM card now, so should be online a bit more. Heading to Ubud tomorrow, and have a feeling the internet will be even shittier.

I still can't believe how cheap mobile internet is in Cambodia! Only about $7 for 3GB here, but still....
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:darkside of pattaya is on the OTHER side of Sukumvit
yes i am aware, i was saying the 2 places as 2 separate locations, the dark side is very seedy, very seedy in deed, makes soi 6 look tame lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Hey fuck face! why did i never get to meet your mum?!?! you think im some kind of sexual predator or something :twisted:
Would have been great, just timing, that's all. I had a hangover for at least 2 days after our little night out.
doesnt surprise me, was an above average night for me so it must have killed you lol
you try a night out with me and Barang doa slae, that will leave your head ringing lol
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
doesnt surprise me, was an above average night for me so it must have killed you lol
you try a night out with me and Barang doa slae, that will leave your head ringing lol
Throw Bolueeleh in the mix and we might see 2 sunrises! :beer3:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

actually im never drunk while out mongering, it is dangerous to be drunk while mongering
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

bolueeleh wrote:actually im never drunk while out mongering, it is dangerous to be drunk while mongering
Image Image Image

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote:actually im never drunk while out mongering, it is dangerous to be drunk while mongering

its all about living life on the edge... only a coward stays inside his comfort zone :popcorn: :beer3:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

jamie do you mix 440 and ceo socially and if so does it get confusing who is on what forum? (unless they have dual logins*)

(* not duel kenny logins,that is just weird)
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

SinnSisamouth wrote:jamie do you mix 440 and ceo socially and if so does it get confusing who is on what forum? (unless they have dual logins*)

(* not duel kenny logins,that is just weird)
on multiple occasions ive been out drinking/eating with posters off both forums, or posters that post on both forums, i only post on here to pass time i dont take it too seriously,
when you meet posters away from the forums you see them for who they really are, much better than an internet persona, most posters off both forums from sihanoukville meet up very regularly, apart from AM im surprised weve never crossed paths before,
ive actually found the more posters i meet, regularly meet up with, the less i actually posted on here, id rather just drop a poster a text to hook up for a few beers and talk face to face socially than posting on a forum, ive even had drinks with your best mate sailorman before :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic