I'm baaaaack!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: RE: Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:Great to see you again last night mate and an absolute pleasure to meet your mom, please give her my best wishes. Hopefully catch ya again after Bali!
I will tell her! Great meeting up with you and your buddy as well.
mdtahseen.usa wrote:Welcome back
Thx, and welcome to CEO!
Hey fuck face! why did i never get to meet your mum?!?! you think im some kind of sexual predator or something :twisted:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
table42
Expatriate

Re: I'm baaaaack!

Post by table42 »

He probably doesn't want his mother to hear someone call him fuckface. I'm certain that rumours about you having a thing for older women are highly exaggerated.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I feel so left out :( Come back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

I'm baaaaack!

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:Great to see you again last night mate and an absolute pleasure to meet your mom, please give her my best wishes. Hopefully catch ya again after Bali!
Thx, and welcome to CEO!
Hey fuck face! why did i never get to meet your mum?!?! you think im some kind of sexual predator or something :twisted:
I've said it once and I will say it again, We all have special talents mate.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

table42 wrote:He probably doesn't want his mother to hear someone call him fuckface. I'm certain that rumours about you having a thing for older women are highly exaggerated.
haha only when it comes to massages, theyre not afraid to give the balls a tickle :beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: haha only when it comes to massages, theyre not afraid to give the balls a tickle :beer3:
Uh huh ...
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: haha only when it comes to massages, theyre not afraid to give the balls a tickle :beer3:
Uh huh ...
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Thx, and welcome to CEO!
Because she is of the Nantucket style while you are of the lion square kind ? :stir:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Thx, and welcome to CEO!
Because she is of the Nantucket style while you are of the lion square kind ? :stir:
I've recently been the Soi 6/Popping down the Darkside in Pattaya kind #NoShame :beer3:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

darkside of pattaya is on the OTHER side of Sukumvit
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic