What does this mean?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

What does this mean?

Post by newkidontheblock »

Missus was cleaning her room yesterday and found this on top of her bed. She usually keeps her room locked.

She’s firmly convinced that it’s some kind of evil Khmer magic meant to harm her.

As a result, she’s put the image of Lord Buddha at the head of her bed and put in the call to the province for the Kru Khmer to send a counter spell to protect her.

The good thing, it isn’t magic beef. The one that jumps into the stomach and works the spell from within.

But what is it? And what does it mean? I haven’t encountered this before.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: What does this mean?

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

It is from a large carnivore, but very difficult to tell the exact species.
If she really wants to know, tell her to look under the bed. They sometimes hide there.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Very scary stuff, this witchcraft, black magic, and voodoo. It's real. She is doing exactly the right things. Let's hope she did them in enough time.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

It looks like a crocodile tooth.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:21 am She’s firmly convinced that it’s some kind of evil Khmer magic meant to harm her.

As a result, she’s put the image of Lord Buddha at the head of her bed and put in the call to the province for the Kru Khmer to send a counter spell to protect her.

It isn't meant to harm her but to control her.

Teeth are indicative of someone trying to stop a person from an action/decision.

The only major life decision that I'm aware that your betrothed is undertaking is her decision to move to the US.

Someone does not want her to go. Who that someone is I don't know but you better find out.

The Buddha will have no effect on this. You need to fight fire with fire.

This is an animism conjuring.........best fought with an animism counter spell.

Good luck.........you're going to need it.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Brody wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:21 am She’s firmly convinced that it’s some kind of evil Khmer magic meant to harm her.

It isn't meant to harm her but to control her.

Teeth are indicative of someone trying to stop a person from an action/decision.

The only major life decision that I'm aware that your betrothed is undertaking is her decision to move to the US.

Someone does not want her to go. Who that someone is I don't know but you better find out.

The Buddha will have no effect on this. You need to fight fire with fire.

This is an animism conjuring.........best fought with an animism counter spell.

Good luck.........you're going to need it.
My thoughts exactly. This dude is in deep trouble and needs plenty of counter spells.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Someone put the teeth on her bed to scare her because she does something he or she doesn't like. Spooky....
Connect the dots from there.

Unless she's a drama queen and makes up the story.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Possibly thrown there by that exact same kruu she's now calling and going to give money to.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:14 am Someone put the teeth on her bed to scare her because she does something he or she doesn't like. Spooky....
Connect the dots from there.

Unless she's a drama queen and makes up the story.
It is 99% certain that she's a drama queen, but this is real and must be dealt with. It is known as an unresolved conflict. It must be resolved. If not, it will be catastrophic.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Could just be hoping for a big payout from the tooth fairy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic