Homemade COVID-19 vaccine

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Homemade COVID-19 vaccine

Post by jah steu »

Here’s a possible coronavirus vaccine that can be made by competent medical professionals, lab technicians, and general scientists. I don’t know how easy it would be to obtain the necessary ingredients and equipment to make it here in Cambodia. Interesting concept.

https://radvac.org/vaccine/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Homemade COVID-19 vaccine

Post by Teddy1 »

Dont worry about making yr own, Cambodia will soon be offered the Chinese vaccine...oh boy cant wait (insert eye role)
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Drug companies want a treatment they can make money from. There are actually more effective treatments that the drug companies cannot make money from.

1. Citrus fruit. If people with this infection consume citrus fruit, it will result in a significant improvement in their immunity.

2. Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus oil vapor in the lungs, kills the infection.

These methods are very effective. Unless people have some pre-existing medical condition, they will get well using these methods.

These methods will always be 'unproven' according to drug companies, because they cannot make money from them. People who read this information often confuse unproven with ineffective.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

explorer wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:23 am Drug companies want a treatment they can make money from. There are actually more effective treatments that the drug companies cannot make money from.

1. Citrus fruit. If people with this infection consume citrus fruit, it will result in a significant improvement in their immunity.

2. Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus oil vapor in the lungs, kills the infection.

These methods are very effective. Unless people have some pre-existing medical condition, they will get well using these methods.

These methods will always be 'unproven' according to drug companies, because they cannot make money from them. People who read this information often confuse unproven with ineffective.
Basically, Explorer, keep healthy, boost yr immune system. Vit C, zinc, vit D. All good. 😀
Ong Tay
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Ong Tay »

Wow, who knew there were so many medical experts on CEO! :wink:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

explorer wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:23 am 2. Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus oil vapor in the lungs, kills the infection.
Killing an infection?

I thought switching of all 5G antennas would deactivate this novel virus?
zojomonde
Tourist

Post by zojomonde »

500 words article on home made vaccine

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

zojomonde wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:28 am 500 words article on home made vaccine

Well, it was repeatedly self-tested in over 20 people.... And none of them got CoVid-19. :stir:
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Russia has got the first fully approved vaccine. Problem is they have just skipped the phase three safety trials.

Russia approves Sputnik V Covid vaccine despite testing safety concerns

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... imir-putin
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:48 am Russia has got the first fully approved vaccine. Problem is they have just skipped the phase three safety trials.

Russia approves Sputnik V Covid vaccine despite testing safety concerns

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... imir-putin
Yikes, didnt the Chinese also give their Military troops the Chinese version of the vaccine.
Chinese/ Russian vaccine - No thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic