How many is too many?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Re: How many is too many?

Post by John Bingham » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:56 am

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:34 am
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:16 am
This is all rather medieval, when I was growing up we fucked around a lot. Asking how many partners someone has had is possessive and jealous behavior. A woman who has had a large number of partners does not equate to a taxi girl, nor a man to a playboy. Pathetic emotional immaturity on display here.
The usual pathetic emotional immaturity on display here. The guy seems a bit obsessed about regularly portraying or putting his wife and his relationship on some kind of virtuous pedestal above everyone else. Weird to say the least.
What goes up must come down. It'll all end in tears.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:04 am

Brody wrote:
rozzieoz wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:39 am
Mrs NKOTB has low self esteem, I feel so sorry for her. :(
She didn’t want to go to Oscar’s because she was scared people would think she was a hooker.
Well, to be fair to her, she comes from a culture where maintaining 'face' and 'what people think of you' is given a premium, the likes of which we don't usually see to the same extent in the west.
I know several former bar girls who have moved on into relationships who are less hung up about people thinking they are sex workers than Mrs NKOTB.

It’s sad when people are trapped by what they believe other people think. :(
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:18 am

Once you've read the Kamasutra, every following relationship is just a remix.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Canada

Post by JUDGEDREDD » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:06 pm

It's not a question I'd ask, or answer
A Canadian Goose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic