Cafe racer hangouts in PP?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Cafe racer hangouts in PP?

Post by jah steu »

Brody wrote:
jah steu wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:17 pm My brother is visiting Phnom Penh soon
Man, I would looooooove to be jah steu's brother....

.....comped bar-fines and first dibs on all the latest and greatest talent. :mrgreen:
Haha. I’m actually wrestling with whether to take him to my bars or not.
He’s 59, and been happily married for 25 years to a very nice English woman his age. I have seen many times the big impact a first visit to a hostess bar can have on a middle-aged or older westerner.
Suddenly a guy is surrounded by gorgeous 22 year-old khmer girls all stroking him, laughing at his feeble jokes, and generally making him feel like a “handsum man”. It can be overwhelming for someone who has never been in Asia before and who is used to the politically correct values in the West.
Often I have seen guys lose the plot, blown away by the ease with which they can hook up with a beautiful young girl. They end up spending large amounts of money on gifts, motos, houses, sick buffaloes. And it usually ends badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic