The calm before the storm

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Re: The calm before the storm

Post by khmerhamster »

Arget wrote:Not only did he take the photo but it is now on the internet for life.................... =@

Don't worry mate no one knows you so just don't admit its you if someone asks............ =@
Except for the fact that he also posted the pic of the wedding decorations which had his and his wife’s name stuck onto the wall.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Maybe but would not know him if you saw him walking in the street.........
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

NKOTB has posted his own photo, name, and a picture of his puny pecker. Nothing is left to the imagination now
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Arget wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:05 pm Maybe but would not know him if you saw him walking in the street.........
:lol: Sorry, but that's too funny. Let's hope not.

BTW NKOTB, apart from the unfortunate selfie, I liked the photo reports of your wedding. It was good of you to share and prepare others who may end up in the same position. :mrgreen: Thank you.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Not for nothing, but somebody should pull him aside, for the sake of his wife, and give him some grooming tips.

I mean, that's one helluva, lush thatch of Neanderthal pubes he's got germinating down there. 5 minutes out in this heat and humidity and he's gotta be frothing up some serious swamp-ball stench.

Let's be honest, when you don't have enough flaccid length to flop beyond your musty hedgerow, it's time to get at it with a weed-wacker.

A nice trim will give the illusion of size. He'll be able to go from looking like an engorged clit to a moderately hung 3 year old.

Actually I'm kind of with epidemiks on this one. Unless he's a far-sighted, functional retard, I'm not fully convinced the photo was inadvertent.

There's been no comment from him, apparently no feverish outreach to the mods/admins calling for the picture's deletion.

Maybe he's just a fetishist and has been masturbating with wanton abandon at the thought of all these internet forum strangers analyzing his gonads.

Lastly, I thought the whole affair a bit uncouth in that the mods/admins didn't do him a solid and remove the pic on his behalf.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

haha!
dam, i had to review the pics to see it!

I have ditched the gatekeeping duties so someone else can make the call.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

@Brody I didn't even notice there was anything strange in the photo, until you pointed it out for all to see. (And I wasn't the only one.) You could have sent him a PM to put his stuff away.
Whatever, why blame the mods for what you posted here. You exposed it, :flasher1: so own it.
JaceMon
Expatriate
Dominica

Post by JaceMon »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:49 pm Not for nothing, but somebody should pull him aside, for the sake of his wife, and give him some grooming tips.

I mean, that's one helluva, lush thatch of Neanderthal pubes he's got germinating down there. 5 minutes out in this heat and humidity and he's gotta be frothing up some serious swamp-ball stench.

Let's be honest, when you don't have enough flaccid length to flop beyond your musty hedgerow, it's time to get at it with a weed-wacker.

A nice trim will give the illusion of size. He'll be able to go from looking like an engorged clit to a moderately hung 3 year old.

Actually I'm kind of with epidemiks on this one. Unless he's a far-sighted, functional retard, I'm not fully convinced the photo was inadvertent.

There's been no comment from him, apparently no feverish outreach to the mods/admins calling for the picture's deletion.

Maybe he's just a fetishist and has been masturbating with wanton abandon at the thought of all these internet forum strangers analyzing his gonads.

Lastly, I thought the whole affair a bit uncouth in that the mods/admins didn't do him a solid and remove the pic on his behalf.
I do not know which to comment on first, my unusual agreement with Brody or Brody's comments about uncouth behaviour. Both of my possible comments converge to uncouth, so that is where I will start.

I do not often agree with Brody because his posts are usually uncouth. I agree today.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:49 pm

to be fair its unlikely he would carry on after posting pictures of his outrageously unkept bush like nothing happened.

I'd imagine he is going through the registration process as we speak. Either that or he is at the local market purchasing some long overdue hedge trimmers.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

NKOTB is not one much for review IIRC, he never really comments on comments. Its possible, and most especially with the busy day that he has no clue of what he has done.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic