Wedding

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
aussieexpat84
Tourist
Australia

Re: Wedding

Post by aussieexpat84 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:26 am

John Bingham wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:31 pm
What a bunch of dumb shit, I can't believe how much time and money is wasted on fucking weddings and corny pre - wedding photography.

personally i wouldnt mind no photogaraphs but i guess the females want theit fairytale ending portrait ! :)
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:59 am

If it were just the females, there wouldn’t be much issue. It’s the entire other half or both (if no foreigners involved). It’s a cultural event. Face making and such.

Or put succinctly, a burden the white man must carry. Down payment on future happiness.

So who’s the stunning bride?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by John Bingham » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 am

It’s a cultural event. Face making and such.

Or put succinctly, a burden the white man must carry. Down payment on future happiness.
Jeez dude, you are so deluded.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic