MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigate (UPDATE 11/2019)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigate

Post by Anchor Moy »

@ explorer. Referring to latest weirdo theory and most recent subject topic posted here, which says that the plane stopped in Kampong Chhnang:
posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&t=22728&p=329120#pr329120
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:48 pm BREAKING: The UK tabloids continue their in-depth investigation on the MH370 crash. Astonishing news published today reveals that online sleuths have "discovered" that the MH370 plane did not crash in the Cambodian jungle, but may have secretly landed at Kampong Chhnang airport, before taking off to an unknown destination. This theory seems as likely as a crash in the jungle that nobody noticed, but you have to give them points for imagination, even if the source name "Unicorn Aerospace" should have given them a clue.
Could anyone give us an idea of the current state of the unused airport at Kampong Chhnang ?

MH370 BOMBSHELL: Missing Malaysia Airlines plane landed in a 'secret ABANDONED airport'
MH370 is believed to have landed in a secret abandoned airport after it disappeared, according to Andre Milne of Unicorn Aerospace.
By Abbie Llewelyn
PUBLISHED: 05:28, Sat, Apr 13, 2019
Malaysia Airlines flight 370 went missing on March 8 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board. The Boeing 777 has not been found to this day. In a previous Express.co.uk article, it was revealed the plane may have landed and taken off again in the hours immediately after its disappearance.
Now, fresh claims from Mr Milne indicate it could have landed in an abandoned airport in Cambodia - and he believes he knows the coordinates of its location.

The coordinates he gave are latitude 12.2558, longitude 104.5667. This location is around 100km north of Phnom Penh.

Mr Milne said: “The now abandoned airport, called Kampong Chhnang, has intact hard paved runways of +/- 9000 feet.”
He claimed that both he and amateur investigator Daniel Boyer received information about this alleged landing in Cambodia.

He said: “Both Mr Boyer and myself received separate raw intelligence disclosures that provided details of a secret MH370 landing that allowed us to calculate and identify the exact location of an abandoned airport that is perfectly aligned directly upon a flight axis as used by the hijackers of MH370.

“We both also received separate raw intelligence disclosures that identified how MH370 took off shortly after landing to then be strategically crashed at a concealed location away from the secret airport.”

He provided several images, the first depicting an aerial map of Cambodia and Vietnam with gold line, the far right of which he claims represents the coordinates of where Malaysian Airline Operations last tracked the plane.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/11 ... ia-vietnam
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigaty

Post by Freightdog »

I shall presume for the moment that a great many people allow their children to access CEO with their login. Certainly, real adult logical thought hasn’t quite crept into considerations here.

As for crash and wreckage. Yes, wreckage has been found, in several locations. Not a lot, but then, it depends upon how the crash might have occurred, and where. The bar-room, beer fuelled fantasy conspiracies have been doing the rounds throughout all the time since the accident occurred.

Do get a grip people.

Clearly, it was a mass alien abduction, gone slightly awry.*

*prove me wrong or prove me right
:nono:
Feelgood
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Feelgood »

Think you will find D.B. Cooper there also.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:04 pm @ explorer. Referring to latest weirdo theory and most recent subject topic posted here, which says that the plane stopped in Kampong Chhnang:
posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&t=22728&p=329120#pr329120
This is wrong, if you look at the evidence.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

explorer wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:56 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 pm Umm, I don't quite understand what you are trying to say here. Btw there are no regular flights to Kampong Chhnang.
Read the earlier posts. It did not land in Kampong Chhnang.
According to you (with no evidence) it could be anywhere, but it landed. According to the article which is the topic of the recent discussion it landed in Kg. Chhnang.

Looks to me like this clown drew a line from his supposed crash site to Hanoi. The pic he originally bullshitted on was a likely a flyover from Bangkok to HCMC airport.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Ridiculous.

MH 370 landing at that runway would be reported by every villager that encroaches on that airstrip's land. The pilots/conspirators would have to know where that landing strip is, how to find it, etc., as it has no beacon, no lights...nothing (I don't think it even appears on any chart programmed into current autopilot computers in the region). Assuming it could align properly to the airstrip in one shot (as multiple overflights would have been reported by every local around and any high altitude recon would have been spotted on radar), the fact that the plane didn't blow a tire landing on that mess of a runway simply strains credibility. It's not there now, so it obviously took off again. If it was a Russian TU 154M, with landing gear and structure designed to land on dirt and at dodgy airstrips in Russia, maybe, but a Boeing 777-200ER? HAHAHA, no. That plane is a beast and current systems on it are designed for modern, excellent condition airports. Even if by some miracle it did manage it, there is NO service equipment to refuel any aircraft there, no hanger to hide an aircraft of that bulk, NOTHING. Ok...sure...

It would be a huge conspiracy trucking in thousands of gallons of fuel with multiple fuel trucks, which would have to remain in situ to preform the refueling, as there are no storage tanks there. I don't think there are that many fueling trucks to spare in all of Cambodia. Add to that, a refueling operation of such size would be spotted by every bored villager along the trucking route, as well as those in their hammocks that have a nice view of the runway. So, we are supposed to believe that nobody ever said a thing after watching a once in a lifetime refueling of an airliner a few hundred meters away? Even local villagers heard that an airliner disappeared. The airstrip is never used, and now a giant aircraft is in their backyard... Not one Facebook photo posted by locals? Nothing?!! Bullshit.

The disappearance of MH 370 was the talk of Facebook for months in Cambodia...with theories that it got stuck in the clouds or flew too high (entered orbit)...which are equally valid theories when measured against this one, IMHO.
Last edited by Felgerkarb on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

It would have broken up on landing after hitting the cows that are always on the air strip.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

willyhilly wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 pm It would have broken up on landing after hitting the cows that are always on the air strip.
Well, not quite (probably), when you look at how survivable the aircraft was in 3 big landing incidents- BA/Heathrow 2008, emirates/Dubai and Asian/San Francisco/2013. It wouldn't be in much of a useful state though, and the cows wouldn't fair too well, but at least there'd be plenty of catering while awaiting rescue. Plus, if you're going to that length of planning such a trick, you'd want to ensure the strip could be use....(no, stop!)

Well done Felgerkarb for posting a bit of common sense on the subject.

for the conspiracy theorists/FoilHatters; Your abbreviated checklist when pulling off such a stunt
1.Land a big plane in a previously unmanned location, without anyone noticing
2.refuel it without anyone noticing
3.takeoff again without anyone noticing
4.fly unplanned to a completely different destination without anyone noticing
5.hide the big bird at it's new location without anyone noticing
6.hide the compliment of passengers and crew without anyone noticing
7.if anyone notices, sort them out
8.then sort out the people who notice their people are missing

or it crashed, and the main wreckage simply hasn't been found yet.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

It is safe to say the plane is not anywhere in Cambodia. Anyone looking for it in Cambodia is wasting their time.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

I believe there are people in Malaysia Airlines who know more than they are saying publicly. If they were honest they would be sued by a lot of people.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic