MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigate (UPDATE 11/2019)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
jekkar
Expatriate

Re: MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigate

Post by jekkar »

Splashback wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:08 pm What this clown appears to have found is on the edge of Phnom Aural on the Kg. Speu/Pursat border. Possibly one of the historical crashes in the area.

https://www.google.com.kh/maps/@12.0883 ... a=!3m1!1e3
The image linked looks like a fly over, a wreck would be unlikely to look like that, there is one in this area that I am familiar with...but its old...

Its an US Army wreck, been there a long time, and we can go there on foot often. The local villagers tell a story in the area of a US Army transport going down, survivors being picked up by helicopter, the helicopter going down, and US Servicemen being buried in the area. There is a road and a maze of illegal logging trails that make for a nice ride, they are in the process of paving the road quite close to it as they convert the little waterfall in the area into a tourist attraction. Also, CMAC is currently operating in the area, so if there is a Malaysian Airliner, it wouldnt be a mystery.
zorba.parer
Tourist
Australia

Post by zorba.parer »

There is a better entry to the valley bowl, and a logging track to a clearing not far from the coordinates. A base camp could be established in this location. There are a number (>100?) locals living in the forest. Presumably they make a living from the neatly lumbered and stacked Rosewood, which just happens to appear near the trails. With the right crew on bikes and/or 4wd this camp should be safely reachable in 8 hours from Phnom Penh. I've talked with a local adventure guide and he reckons people have taken 4wd trucks all the way to the top of Mt Aural, using winches and other trickery.

|Z
jekkar
Expatriate

Post by jekkar »

Mr. Zorba there is a road to the top of Mt. Aural that a beat to shit corolla can drive on. I know a few people who have drove to the top, and then slept in their cars overnight (khmer) who were then eaten alive by mosquitos. I've ridden dirt bikes all around the area, and continue to do so. I go to this area at least 2x a week if not more. Plenty of buffalo pulling carts of wood down the mountain all day and little tractors all night, besides a decent population of leeches and illegally cleared and settled land, and the poachers there is little of value up there. Although I do recommend flying your helicopter over the forest protection office, just to scare the shit out of them, and follow up with the forest protection unit run by the Army not far down the road. Perhaps they will get scared and all fuck off...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:22 pm Brit Ready for Cambodian Jungle Search to Find Missing MH370 Using Google Earth
I tried that with Google Earth Pro last week, there was no sign of anything there in the historical imagery, although not much of it is high res for remote areas like that. It looks like it was just a plane flying over, a plane crashing in all those trees in hilly terrain would get mashed. Of course getting on the ground and checking it out is better.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
jekkar
Expatriate

Post by jekkar »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:22 pm Brit Ready for Cambodian Jungle Search to Find Missing MH370 Using Google Earth
I tried that with Google Earth Pro last week, there was no sign of anything there in the historical imagery, although not much of it is high res for remote areas like that. It looks like it was just a plane flying over, a plane crashing in all those trees in hilly terrain would get mashed. Of course getting on the ground and checking it out is better.
I think these people that live up there, full time, would hear and or see an aircraft if it fell out of the sky, day or night. And if you think about how eager they are to snap pictures and share them on Facebook, even the lowly lumber poachers wouldn't be shy to share the gore found at a plane crash...
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Follow the trail of aichai, streaming from the jungle with loads of aluminium plane parts for recycling....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The "Now you see it, now you don't" theory: Local people arrived the minute the plane hit the ground, they took the plane to pieces and sold off the parts for scrap metal, which why you can't see it anymore. But that doesn't explain what they did with the bodies.

Plane never found as wreckage 'REMOVED from jungle and SOLD'
18 September 2018
WITNESSES who saw Flight MH370 crash into the Cambodia jungle could have sold the parts rather than report the incident, it has sensationally been claimed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... -witnesses
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Bahahahahahahaha!
Are they reading this thread?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

kingkiler
Tourist with No Posts
Vietnam

Post by kingkiler »

You guys can try to use ruler scale on google maps to measure the length of that plane's image. It's about more than 80 meters. But in fact, the length of boeing 777-200ER is only 63-64 meters.
So i can guess that this image was belonged to a flying plane because a plane at an higher level is bigger than a plane at ground when we see it from the satellite.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

kingkiler wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:55 pm You guys can try to use ruler scale on google maps to measure the length of that plane's image. It's about more than 80 meters. But in fact, the length of boeing 777-200ER is only 63-64 meters.
So i can guess that this image was belonged to a flying plane because a plane at an higher level is bigger than a plane at ground when we see it from the satellite.
I think the explanation for that was the 'dark' space between the body and the tail of the plane, which Ian said was where it broke apart, making the ends further apart, but yeah, I think we all know now that it was either a plane flying over the Cambodian jungle, or Elon Musk playing with a Lego plane in space that got caught on Google's satellites.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic