MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigate (UPDATE 11/2019)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: MH370 found in Cambodian JUNGLE? "Truth-seeker" to investigate

Post by John Bingham »

I agree with Explorer, it was obviously an evil Cambodian plot to land the plane at the Chinese airport in Kampong Chhnang.
Those poor foreign passengers were then stripped of all belongings by an evil local militia, then the whole plane was
dismantled overnight and hidden in secret tunnels. The locals who tried to report this were all executed by death
squads. If you don't understand this it's because you just don't understand Cambodia and its ways. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I was a Truth Seeker, then I found it.
After one quick look I now run as fast as I possibly can in the opposite direction.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Felgerkarb wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:03 pm Ridiculous.

MH 370 landing at that runway would be reported by every villager that encroaches on that airstrip's land. The pilots/conspirators would have to know where that landing strip is, how to find it, etc., as it has no beacon, no lights...nothing (I don't think it even appears on any chart programmed into current autopilot computers in the region). Assuming it could align properly to the airstrip in one shot (as multiple overflights would have been reported by every local around and any high altitude recon would have been spotted on radar), the fact that the plane didn't blow a tire landing on that mess of a runway simply strains credibility. It's not there now, so it obviously took off again. If it was a Russian TU 154M, with landing gear and structure designed to land on dirt and at dodgy airstrips in Russia, maybe, but a Boeing 777-200ER? HAHAHA, no. That plane is a beast and current systems on it are designed for modern, excellent condition airports. Even if by some miracle it did manage it, there is NO service equipment to refuel any aircraft there, no hanger to hide an aircraft of that bulk, NOTHING. Ok...sure...

It would be a huge conspiracy trucking in thousands of gallons of fuel with multiple fuel trucks, which would have to remain in situ to preform the refueling, as there are no storage tanks there. I don't think there are that many fueling trucks to spare in all of Cambodia. Add to that, a refueling operation of such size would be spotted by every bored villager along the trucking route, as well as those in their hammocks that have a nice view of the runway. So, we are supposed to believe that nobody ever said a thing after watching a once in a lifetime refueling of an airliner a few hundred meters away? Even local villagers heard that an airliner disappeared. The airstrip is never used, and now a giant aircraft is in their backyard... Not one Facebook photo posted by locals? Nothing?!! Bullshit.

The disappearance of MH 370 was the talk of Facebook for months in Cambodia...with theories that it got stuck in the clouds or flew too high (entered orbit)...which are equally valid theories when measured against this one, IMHO.
You're wrong - but at least you are taking it seriously. That's the main thing.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

While looking up that abandoned airport, I found this blog, which is quite good.

https://www.kathmanduandbeyond.com/aban ... g-chhnang/
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

There are a lot of unused airports in Cambodia, but the plane is not at any of them.

I actually met someone who has been thinking about the idea of starting flights to these airports. He is looking for pilots. It is difficult to find good pilots, but if he did, it is an idea which could make money.

There would be people who would want a quick flight to one of the smaller towns.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

I sat thru 70-80 days of the trials, including during the part when this site was addressed.
It was pretty horrifying - the worst you can imagine about dehumanising forced labor.
It was also used as a reception centre for purged cadre from the Eastern Sector. The poor bastards were not even put to work. - straight into another truck for a short ride to the nearby hills and killed.

** The defendants
KHIEU Samphan
NUON Chea

** The accusation
Crimes Against Humanity;
Including the following crimes committed at K. Chhnang Airfield;

Persecution on Political Grounds
Other Inhumane Acts through Forced Marriage
Other Inhhumane Acts through Enforced Disappearances
Murder
Extermination
Enslavement
Other Inhumane Acts through "Attacks against human dignity"

** The Verdict - relating to Kampong Chhnang Airfield
(both guilty)

52. Additionally, with respect to the deaths at cooperatives, worksites and security centres as a result of dolus eventualis (which were not encompassed by the common purpose), the Chamber finds that NUON Chea aided and abetted the crime against humanity of murder committed with dolus eventualis at the Tram Kak Cooperatives, 1st January Dam Worksite, Trapeang Thma Dam Worksite, Kampong Chhnang Airfield Construction Site, S-21 Security Centre, Kraing Ta Chan Security Centre and Phnom Kraol Security Centre. In the present circumstances, the Chamber finds that NUON Chea’s conduct is most appropriately characterised under the mode of aiding and abetting. He provided encouragement and moral support, urging CPK cadres to implement the Party Centre’s policies zealously, through his instrumental role in propaganda as well as his numerous appearances at meetings and speeches at study sessions throughout the country. The Chamber finds that this conduct had a substantial effect on the commission of crimes and that NUON Chea was aware of that. Accordingly, the Chamber enters a conviction for aiding and abetting the crime against humanity of murder with dolus eventualis at the above sites.

61. Additionally, with respect to the deaths of workers and peasants at cooperatives, worksites and security centres as a result of dolus eventualis (which were not encompassed by the common purpose), the Chamber finds that KHIEU Samphan aided and abetted the crime against humanity of murder at the Tram Kak Cooperatives, 1st January Dam Worksite, Trapeang Thma Dam Worksite, Kampong Chhnang Airfield Construction Site, S-21 Security Centre, Kraing Ta Chan Security Centre and Phnom Kraol Security Centre.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:02 am

MH 370 landing at that runway would be reported by every villager that encroaches on that airstrip's land. The pilots/conspirators would have to know where that landing strip is, how to find it, etc., as it has no beacon, no lights...nothing (I don't think it even appears on any chart programmed into current autopilot computers in the region). Assuming it could align properly to the airstrip in one shot (as multiple overflights would have been reported by every local around and any high altitude recon would have been spotted on radar), the fact that the plane didn't blow a tire landing on that mess of a runway simply strains credibility. It's not there now, so it obviously took off again. If it was a Russian TU 154M, with landing gear and structure designed to land on dirt and at dodgy airstrips in Russia, maybe, but a Boeing 777-200ER? HAHAHA, no. That plane is a beast and current systems on it are designed for modern, excellent condition airports. Even if by some miracle it did manage it, there is NO service equipment to refuel any aircraft there, no hanger to hide an aircraft of that bulk, NOTHING. Ok...sure...

It would be a huge conspiracy trucking in thousands of gallons of fuel with multiple fuel trucks, which would have to remain in situ to preform the refueling, as there are no storage tanks there. I don't think there are that many fueling trucks to spare in all of Cambodia. Add to that, a refueling operation of such size would be spotted by every bored villager along the trucking route, as well as those in their hammocks that have a nice view of the runway. So, we are supposed to believe that nobody ever said a thing after watching a once in a lifetime refueling of an airliner a few hundred meters away? Even local villagers heard that an airliner disappeared. The airstrip is never used, and now a giant aircraft is in their backyard... Not one Facebook photo posted by locals? Nothing?!! Bullshit.

The disappearance of MH 370 was the talk of Facebook for months in Cambodia...with theories that it got stuck in the clouds or flew too high (entered orbit)...which are equally valid theories when measured against this one, IMHO.
Wrong in which area? I only brought up points I was pretty sure on...having been to that airport more than once. Knowing a few things about commercial aircraft from security angles, and knowing about available infrastructure in Cambodia. Corrections appreciated.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Felgerkarb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:14 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:02 am
Wrong in which area? I only brought up points I was pretty sure on...having been to that airport more than once. Knowing a few things about commercial aircraft from security angles, and knowing about available infrastructure in Cambodia. Corrections appreciated.
Sorry Felgerkarb. You are absolutely correct in your debunking of this mad theory.
I was just being a bit smart-arse sarcastic. I found it surprising that anyone would go to the trouble of painstakingly addressing the particulars - of taking it seriously.
But you are probably right to do this, there are some gullible nutters out there who would actually believe the theory.
Sorry if my 3am acerbicness was misleading.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Hahaha, ok, all cool. Sometimes I just can't remain silent for a thousand reasons that would bore most of you to death, so I keep it to a minimum.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Felgerkarb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:42 am Hahaha, ok, all cool. Sometimes I just can't remain silent for a thousand reasons that would bore most of you to death, so I keep it to a minimum.
I wish I could.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic