Is Kampot the best hospital?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is Kampot the best hospital?

Post by Kayve »

that genius wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:32 am Wow, juts saw this now Roz, sorry to hear about this.

Glad everyone is OK

What does a 390 cost, around 6K?

Hope you can force the guy to pay damages.
Intereting, let's see how much damage interest he can afford
Don't forget the water buffalo
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

wonder if he has assets, money, house, land. I suppose he has no moto too now. Was he hurt too? Moto Insurance would be a very good thing to have here.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Ric said he wasn't moving, but then neither was Kunthea, she was knocked out.
The police told us he had been taken to another hospital and our Khmer friend who is helping with the negotiations was supposed to go and talk to him yesterday but I am assuming he is not well enough to talk yet.

They are both shaken and in a lot of pain but all things considered, they got off bloody lightly. The bike's safety features saved them a LOT of damage.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

On another note - I’d like to stick a notice on Kunthea’s salon doors letting people know she will be away for a while.

Could someone please help me translate it into Khmer and send it to me as a PDF so I can print it off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:00 pm On another note - I’d like to stick a notice on Kunthea’s salon doors letting people know she will be away for a while.

Could someone please help me translate it into Khmer and send it to me as a PDF so I can print it off?

loss of earnings another result of someone’s cause. Hope she recovers soon to carry on her business.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

She has only been open for two weeks and was doing so well - now she’s scared she will lose all her new customers :(

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

rozzieoz wrote:On another note - I’d like to stick a notice on Kunthea’s salon doors letting people know she will be away for a while.

Let me know what exactly what you want the note to say and we'll have it translated and in a PDF file within a few mins.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Thank you GM I’ll pm you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic