Man warns about theft attempt at St 136 massage parlour

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Man warns about theft attempt at St 136 massage parlour

Post by vladimir »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:24 amYou want a masseuse you gel with.
I thought that went without saying...

Resist KY joke...resist...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

The girls around here get free food cooked from the boss (mamasan) every day and sleep at the shop. They split the massage price 50/50. Any tips or extras is the girls only.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

You guys know way too much about cheap massage places
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Two massage women were arrested for theft last night.
26 November 2017
PHNOM PENH - On the evening of 25 November, around 8:45pm, a 36 year old businessman called the police to a massage parlour situated at Trampung Village 1 Put Khan 1, Khan Por Senchey. The man complained that after the massage there was $300 missing from his wallet. After she got caught out, the masseuse admitted to passing the money through the window to her accomplice and gave it back to the customer.
However, despite the return of his money, the man insisted on calling the police, and both women were arrested for theft and taken down to the station to be charged.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

Actually genuinely curious how often people tip and how much?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Gardiguy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:10 pm Actually genuinely curious how often people tip and how much?
I hear they offer internships...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

vladimir wrote:
Gardiguy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:10 pm Actually genuinely curious how often people tip and how much?
I hear they offer internships...
Not sure what that means but thanks. Image
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

It depends I'd tip usually a couple of bucks on an $8-$10 standard massage . Although if its really good I've tipped up to $5.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

angkorjohn wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 pm
It depends I'd tip usually a couple of bucks on an $8-$10 standard massage . Although if its really good I've tipped up to $5.
$7 normal massage - $1 or 2 tip given directly to the masseuse before leaving the room to make sure she gets it.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 pm
angkorjohn wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 pm
$7 normal massage - $1 or 2 tip given directly to the masseuse before leaving the room to make sure she gets it.
What do you mean by 'normal massage'? Are there other kinds of massage? How much? (asking for a friend).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic