Too many people dying young

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 345
Cambodia

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Brody » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:33 pm

Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:29 pm
Brody wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pm
so I know who to PM the next time I want to buy a gram....you know, so I don't get ripped off. :facepalm:
Well you already asked me to tell you where to buy herb, so I'll leave the blow to the others
That's a shame, you seem the most knowledgeable of them all...

anything else you want to divulge from the restricted access subforum, dickhead?
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Expatriate
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 145
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Captain Bonez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Brody wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:33 pm
Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:29 pm
Brody wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pm
so I know who to PM the next time I want to buy a gram....you know, so I don't get ripped off. :facepalm:
Well you already asked me to tell you where to buy herb, so I'll leave the blow to the others
That's a shame, you seem the most knowledgeable of them all...

anything else you want to divulge from the restricted access subforum, dickhead?
No.
Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 345
Cambodia

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Brody » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 pm
No.
Well, until you feel like being a snide bitch again that is.
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Expatriate
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 145
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Captain Bonez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:38 pm

Yer jimmies are firmly rustled
Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 345
Cambodia

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Brody » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:38 pm
Yer jimmies are firmly rustled
You ain't seen nothing yet, tomorrow morning on your way to Beltie, I'm gonna pull up next to you at a red light and toss an empty crumpled pack of Winstons right on the ground. We'll see whose jimmies are rustled after that. ;-)
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Expatriate
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 145
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Captain Bonez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:43 pm

You wouldn't fucking dare, son!
Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 4673
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 1032
Yemen

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by John Bingham » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:47 am

I have never bought any of those powdery things in Cambodia, and none of my friends here do stuff like that so I just rely on gossip and police reports to keep me up on the prices of things. Probably way out of date but I'm not too bothered, it's more viable than talking about the sweet ten bags you get in King's Cross or the forty quid coke in Grimsby.
Rogue
Expatriate
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:24 am
Reputation: 16
Honduras

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Rogue » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:17 am

Here, decent coke is about 130 a gram. In SF, I was buying 8-balls from Hondurans for 200. I no longer have the time or inclination.

And to reiterate, I do think the tuk tuk drivers are passing heroin off as coke to newbies. :hattip:
Dario
Tourist
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:17 am
Reputation: 1
Germany

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by Dario » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:58 am

What is the China White you all are are talking about? Cause outside the media nobody ever came up with that stupid moniker.

Fact: Basically pure H, H4 was easily available to anyone who asked for it in thailand til the early 90's. Then it got more & more replaced by meth, by supplier side.

Fact: By 98,99, it was nearly "imposslibe" to score H in BKK, Phuket, even Hat Yay
According to me, who had plentiest of connections before i took that time out in nakhon si thammarat.

Fact: As mentioned too many times already, unless you're a first timer, it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to confuse C with H.

Fact: As related above, the "H", that almost killed me me 10 yrs ago in sinville, had almost nothing to do with what i remembered the distinct smell, tease, of H to be. YOU JUST CANNOT MISTAKE IT. It just wasn't H. PERIOD. A tiny bit maybe, the overwhelming rest something else, some other paralysing agent. Fentanyl + ?

Speculation: I've never tasted pure F, that's why i can't say for sure.

I disagree with the poster who reckoned that Fentanyl is more expensive than H.
What i experienced over the last 30 to 25 yrs, was that the H supply diminished dramatically. I don't use TOR,maybe someone could report the actual price for a k of China F?

Edit as to my 4th fact. anyone tries to fuck with that. Even though i knew from the first drag on: this ain't H, My "junkie" heart, ( never IV), wanted to believe, plus i had paid heavy money, taken the risk.. in the end a 3rd of that half i gave it to the vic beach tanners via flush button from up on the hill.
User avatar
KOKO
Tourist
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:59 am
Reputation: 0
United States of America

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by KOKO » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 am

It is weird so many young people die in Cambodia, but it happens in Thailand on a much grander scale. And, for sure drugs are a serious problem in Cambodia and around the world, but I wouldn't discredit drinking as a major contributor. An associate of mine died in Calmette Hospital after having a stroke. I believe it was due to him being overweight and over drinking. His actual death was in part due to not having medical insurance. And, it's not uncommon for folks all around SE Asia to pass away from consumption. I remember hearing about Scott passing away from the Tavern in Bangkok. Drinking. Great guy. RIP.

I have never had an issue in Cambodia, but Bangkok nearly killed me. Be careful always and make sure you're insured.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], IraHayes, John Bingham, JUDGEDREDD, Kammekor, Kampoochie, Queef and 273 guests