Tapatalk

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Tapatalk

Postby StroppyChops » Wed May 14, 2014 3:57 pm

That's a relief, I was having trouble caring about who uses what to post.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Postby StroppyChops » Fri May 16, 2014 12:17 am

Can anyone tell me what the paid version of Tapatalk offers over the free version?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Postby Digg3r » Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 am

StroppyChops wrote:Can anyone tell me what the paid version of Tapatalk offers over the free version?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
By the looks of it just satisfaction that you have supported the developer of a fine app. I don't know though as no one I know has paid for it, including myself. I usually do pay for my apps over the free versions though which is why I'll never leave android. Invested too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Postby StroppyChops » Fri May 16, 2014 12:59 am

Digg3r wrote:I usually do pay for my apps over the free versions though which is why I'll never leave android.
I'll never leave android as I for one welcome our new Google overlords.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Postby Digg3r » Fri May 16, 2014 1:03 am

Google have done a lot of innovation and are truly an amazing company that will end up owning everything. I don't like their data retention policies though. I think everyone should go out of their way to restrict as much as possible the data we bleed to them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Postby OrangeDragon » Fri May 16, 2014 1:33 am

Digg3r wrote:Google have done a lot of innovation and are truly an amazing company that will end up owning everything. I don't like their data retention policies though. I think everyone should go out of their way to restrict as much as possible the data we bleed to them.
data retention never bothers me. keep all you want. my concern is more for how it's used afterwards.

• Advertisement
Booking.com