A tale of 2 Burger Kings.

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: A tale of 2 Burger Kings.

Postby StroppyChops » Thu May 29, 2014 12:26 pm

You might be doing your business a disservice there JBTrain - perhaps you're saying that you personally don't like that combination?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
JBTrain
Expatriate

Postby JBTrain » Thu May 29, 2014 12:37 pm

StroppyChops wrote:You might be doing your business a disservice there JBTrain - perhaps you're saying that you personally don't like that combination?
You would be correct.
Using Tapatalk
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Postby Joker Poker » Thu May 29, 2014 12:46 pm

JBTrain wrote:
Mrs Stroppy wrote:Don't knock it until you've tried it
I have sold an Oz Burger at Garage for years. I eat the things I sell, though in this case only once.
Ha ha, I only tried one there too!

:thumb:
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Postby Milord » Thu May 29, 2014 1:32 pm

StroppyChops wrote:
Milord wrote:How about vinegar on the fries(chips)? Yumm.
Spent some time in ClogLand with Mrs Stroppy visiting her rellies. They 'stock up' for the frozen winter over there and one of their favourite carbs is hot chips with mayonnaise and satay sauce. Took a while to get used to, but quite fond of it now. I have a favourite comment: in Holland every meal is deep fried fat. Dessert is distinguished from main course because it is deep fried fat with icing sugar.
There is a French-Canadian delite called Poutine, which is Fries, cheddar cheese, beef gravy over top.

Gooey, sticky, mass of fries. Yum.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Postby StroppyChops » Thu May 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Milord wrote:There is a French-Canadian delite called Poutine, which is Fries, cheddar cheese, beef gravy over top.
Nice. Garnish that with some fried onions and a T-bone steak and I'm in.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Postby Milord » Thu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm

T-Bone steak Garnish?

I like you style. Don't forget the Oysters and Shrimp Garnish with a dab of Lobster and Smoked Salmon.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Postby JBTrain » Thu May 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Milord wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Spent some time in ClogLand with Mrs Stroppy visiting her rellies. They 'stock up' for the frozen winter over there and one of their favourite carbs is hot chips with mayonnaise and satay sauce. Took a while to get used to, but quite fond of it now. I have a favourite comment: in Holland every meal is deep fried fat. Dessert is distinguished from main course because it is deep fried fat with icing sugar.
There is a French-Canadian delite called Poutine, which is Fries, cheddar cheese, beef gravy over top.

Yes. Made that twice at Garage, great stuff. Cheese curds required, not just regular cheese. No pineapple, wouldn't interest the Bogan community.
Using Tapatalk
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Postby Milord » Thu May 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Right, salty cheese curds. They taste better up north in the country.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Postby Joker Poker » Thu May 29, 2014 4:11 pm

JBTrain wrote:
Milord wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:

Yes. Made that twice at Garage, great stuff. Cheese curds required, not just regular cheese. No pineapple, wouldn't interest the Bogan community.
Oh dear! Surely you are not going to start profiling people by the use of possible extras on a hamburger... And I will call you Surely!
Last edited by Joker Poker on Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Postby JBTrain » Thu May 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Joker Poker wrote:
JBTrain wrote:
Milord wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:

Oh dear! Surely you are not going to start profiling people by the use of possible extras on a hamburger...
When it's my hamburger damn straight.
Using Tapatalk

• Advertisement
Booking.com