Anyone have any knowledge of this? I can only find information about HK for some reason, which I guess will have different rules to mainland China?
Cambodian citizens need visa for travelling to China as tourist. The stay is usually Short stay with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for visa and a total of 10 documents are required.
1. Visa Application Form: Complete application form for China
2. Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
3. Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
4. Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
5. Previous Visa: Previous visas if available
6. Previous Passport: Provide a previous passport if any.
7. Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
8. Current Details:
• A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
• Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
• Original pay slips
• Include a copy of your business license
• Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
• Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
• No Object certificate from School or University.
• Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
9. Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
10. Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
http://kh.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfws_1 ... 373485.htm
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Is China's fishing fleet taking all of West Africa's fish? - BBC News
- 1 Replies
- 666 Views
Last post by clutchcargo
- 0 Replies
- 540 Views
Last post by Brody
- 51 Replies
- 6567 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
- 14 Replies
- 2022 Views
Last post by pczz
- 8 Replies
- 2900 Views
Last post by Jerry Atrick