Swedish Robbery Victim Begs for Food in Phnom Penh

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
camgolian
Expatriate
Mongolia

Re: Swedish Robbery Victim Begs for Food in Phnom Penh

Post by camgolian » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:23 pm

I lost my bank card whilst in Prague in May 2018...No problem I'll just call my bank to replace it...Nope! They said 100% under no circumstance would they mail me one as I was just traveling and did not have a permanent address in Prague. Had it not been for my boss in the u.s. and family I might have very well been in the same situation as this guy...
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:36 pm

camgolian wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:23 pm
Had it not been for my boss in the u.s. and family I might have very well been in the same situation as this guy...
Yeah but that is the key point. If someone has no one, not a soul on earth, who can bail them out with a $800 plane ticket then it suggests that the someone in question is a total asshole.
camgolian
Expatriate
Mongolia

Post by camgolian » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:54 pm

lmao true that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic