Sure its cheap but it is crap

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: RE: Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by 2000rielpineapples » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 pm

epidemiks wrote:
taabarang wrote:"you dont need skills in Australia if your an australian.."

I always wondered what was wrong with Australia.
It's a common attitude held by unemployable deadshits like trapper. Whinge there's no jobs, or that all the reffos took their jobs, and yet have zero ability or inclination to provide any value to society themselves.
epidemiks probly born with a silver spoon in his mouth never did a days work in his life, .

trying in 40 degree celcius sun in darwin for a pisspoor pay check whilst the pakis/ lebos /chinese and indians claim pensions and sell drugs and live comfortable from your tax money.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:56 pm
Reputation: 435
Australia

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by epidemiks » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:12 pm

2000rielpineapples wrote:
epidemiks wrote:
taabarang wrote:"you dont need skills in Australia if your an australian.."

I always wondered what was wrong with Australia.
It's a common attitude held by unemployable deadshits like trapper. Whinge there's no jobs, or that all the reffos took their jobs, and yet have zero ability or inclination to provide any value to society themselves.
epidemiks probly born with a silver spoon in his mouth never did a days work in his life, .

trying in 40 degree celcius sun in darwin for a pisspoor pay check whilst the pakis/ lebos /chinese and indians claim pensions and sell drugs and live comfortable from your tax money.

Haha. What a pissweak cunt you are.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by Barang chgout » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Lol. A Korean complaining about Koreans taking Australian jobs. If I'm not badly mistaken. 2000 pineapples (rough end first) to the fool!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7730
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3567
Yemen

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by John Bingham » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

2000rielpineapples wrote: you dont need skills in Australia if your an australian...
Well you have proved to us that you don't need skills to be an illiterate, ignorant, unemployable twit. Good luck with the fruit-picking you dumb fuck.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Reputation: 82
Cambodia

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by Barang_doa_slae » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:07 pm

You have to admit that even Benjamin Host life style seems pleasant in comparison.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13975
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2187
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 pm

even as a troll bkk youre embarrassing yoursen,
best make a new one and start again
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by 2000rielpineapples » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Barang chgout wrote:Lol. A Korean complaining about Koreans taking Australian jobs. If I'm not badly mistaken. 2000 pineapples (rough end first) to the fool!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
im not a korean.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: RE: Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by Barang chgout » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:31 pm

2000rielpineapples wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:Lol. A Korean complaining about Koreans taking Australian jobs. If I'm not badly mistaken. 2000 pineapples (rough end first) to the fool!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
im not a korean.
Thats what youve been saying for years....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: RE: Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by 2000rielpineapples » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
2000rielpineapples wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:Lol. A Korean complaining about Koreans taking Australian jobs. If I'm not badly mistaken. 2000 pineapples (rough end first) to the fool!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
im not a korean.
Thats what youve been saying for years....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
are you BSCW?
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by Barang chgout » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:34 pm

2000rielpineapples wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:
2000rielpineapples wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:Lol. A Korean complaining about Koreans taking Australian jobs. If I'm not badly mistaken. 2000 pineapples (rough end first) to the fool!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
im not a korean.
Thats what youve been saying for years....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
are you BSCW?
No I'm FSTY.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigDee, Cowshed Cowboy, John Bingham, Kammekor, Longhaul12, siliconlife, simon43 and 253 guests