Shit stirring bitches.

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Shit stirring bitches.

Postby IraHayes » Sun May 25, 2014 9:46 am

Felgerkarb wrote:It's a national sport...probably the only one they will ever get a gold medal in.
That and sleeping.
General Mackevili
GONK
United States of America

Postby General Mackevili » Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 pm

IraHayes wrote:
That and sleeping.
LoL.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Postby Barang_doa_slae » Sun May 25, 2014 6:36 pm

The 2 stars general widow living down my parents house like to tell the neighborhood that my wife was 2 months pregnant when when we married and other similar nonsense... Thing is the neighbors don't take her seriously has she is well known for playing cards all day long and her son for engaging local chicks and have them abort pregnancies before dumping them...
General Mackevili
GONK
United States of America

Postby General Mackevili » Sun May 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Welcome, Barang DS! Glad to have you aboard! ! !
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Postby nightmare.believer » Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 am

I cannot stand liars. Having lived and dated in Korea, Cambodia, and Thailand, I can tell you that I've heard more lies and seen more bullshit than I care to think about. But to be fair, Khmers are not as bad as the other two, so you can feel good about that.
jonnohitler
Expatriate

Postby jonnohitler » Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 am

This thread is rather misogynistic. I'm not quite sure how OD reconciles people telling his mrs stories on the one hand while cruising around girlie bars on the other.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Postby dagenham » Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am

jonnohitler wrote:This thread is rather misogynistic. I'm not quite sure how OD reconciles people telling his mrs stories on the one hand while cruising around girlie bars on the other.
I'll have you know that OD is conducting "pure research" at said bars and...never touches any female human beings in said bars. It's work - grueling but necessary....
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Postby Mrs Stroppy » Mon May 26, 2014 11:58 am

LaudJohn wrote:As someone said to me.

Only women understand women and secretly they hate each other.
Not sure that all women hate each other but we have a bad habit of tearing each other down to feel better about ourselves.
Using Tapatalk
flying chicken
Expatriate

Postby flying chicken » Mon May 26, 2014 1:43 pm

I must be the luckiest guy on here. Most of the time when my wife is pissed off especially when I kicked her off from the TV when she is watching those shit game shows and Indian Khmer dubbed movies on CTN and Bayon. In her leisure time, she enjoys pulling out my premature grey hair.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Postby Alex » Mon May 26, 2014 2:38 pm

flying chicken wrote:I must be the luckiest guy on here. Most of the time when my wife is pissed off especially when I kicked her off from the TV when she is watching those shit game shows and Indian Khmer dubbed movies on CTN and Bayon. In her leisure time, she enjoys pulling out my premature grey hair.
True love. But the more grey hair you'll have, the more painful it will be.

• Advertisement
Booking.com