RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Milord
Expatriate
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:14 am
Reputation: 3
Location: Soon, Soon There
Canada

RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by Milord » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Image

WASHINGTON, DC–The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that Roman-owned
pizza chain Little Caesar’s was within its rights to place Christian employees in an arena and then unleash starved, vicious lions and lionesses upon them. The court cited religious freedom as its guiding principle. The 5-to-4 ruling opened the door to potentially thousands of Christian Little Caesar employees nationwide being immediately fed to the top predators of the African savannah.

Little Caesar’s argued that the persecution of Christians and the feeding of them to ravenous big cats was a “deeply held” religious belief, that the continued survival of the roughly 6,000 Christian employees, as well as the fact that they remained on company payroll, imposed a “substantial financial burden” on their religious liberty.

The 5 conservative Justices agreed. Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr, the author of the majority opinion, wrote:
while it is debatable that some harm may come to any Christians fed to a lion or lioness, there is certainly demonstrable harm being done to these animals that are denied the tasty, nutrient-rich Christians that their diet requires.
A Christian employee of the company, Ed Broyles, expressed dismay at the decision. “They’re gonna fuckin’ feed me to a motherfucking lion? But I only ever go to church on like Easter!”, he said, shaking visibly and sweating. “Jesus H Christ on a cracker, I’ve got a fucking family!”

Little Caesar owner and CEO, Little Caesar himself, applauded the ruling. When asked how soon his company would begin killing off its Christian employees he responded, “Carpe Diem.”
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1026
Australia

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by StroppyChops » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 pm

LOL! :D
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2087
United States of America

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by frank lee bent » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Brilliant!
Milord
Expatriate
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:14 am
Reputation: 3
Location: Soon, Soon There
Canada

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by Milord » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Image
User avatar
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: Nung river
Libya

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by The Add Jay » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Goddammit Obama. Killing the hole world with a 1000 slashes. First you spy on us. Then you send the IRS after us. Then you put tranny's in the military. Then you tell us we are stupid cause we dont believe so much in man made climate warming...then you sick la rasta on us and send 100k of illegals across our border....then you cause a power vacuum in Iraq...then you supply the sloppy Jihad in syria...then you destroyed Libya...then fast and furious...then you blocked the keystone pipeline..and Now...you tell the Caesar himself hes allowed to feed christians too the lions like its 250 A.D.

SMH
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.


Ordinem ad Imperium
User avatar
dagenham
Expatriate
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Reputation: 2
Great Britain

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by dagenham » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 pm

The Add Jay wrote:Goddammit Obama. Killing the hole world with a 1000 slashes. First you spy on us. Then you send the IRS after us. Then you put tranny's in the military. Then you tell us we are stupid cause we dont believe so much in man made climate warming...then you sick la rasta on us and send 100k of illegals across our border....then you cause a power vacuum in Iraq...then you supply the sloppy Jihad in syria...then you destroyed Libya...then fast and furious...then you blocked the keystone pipeline..and Now...you tell the Caesar himself hes allowed to feed christians too the lions like its 250 A.D.

SMH
You're certainly right there - "global warming" is a complete myth made up by the left-wing homo-loving Mexican-kissing Jewish-centric Reds who run the USA.

And Obama has been proven to have made up this silly notion of global warming all by himself back before he became president. He always lies about everything.

Moreover, he used to be blacker than he is now (that bastard) but is has been shown through credible evidence that he used whitening skin cream for many years! Can't say I blame him though as it's true that "white is right".
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 3:25 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by nightmare.believer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:53 pm

dagenham wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:Goddammit Obama. Killing the hole world with a 1000 slashes. First you spy on us. Then you send the IRS after us. Then you put tranny's in the military. Then you tell us we are stupid cause we dont believe so much in man made climate warming...then you sick la rasta on us and send 100k of illegals across our border....then you cause a power vacuum in Iraq...then you supply the sloppy Jihad in syria...then you destroyed Libya...then fast and furious...then you blocked the keystone pipeline..and Now...you tell the Caesar himself hes allowed to feed christians too the lions like its 250 A.D.

SMH
You're certainly right there - "global warming" is a complete myth made up by the left-wing homo-loving Mexican-kissing Jewish-centric Reds who run the USA.

And Obama has been proven to have made up this silly notion of global warming all by himself back before he became president. He always lies about everything.

Moreover, he used to be blacker than he is now (that bastard) but is has been shown through credible evidence that he used whitening skin cream for many years! Can't say I blame him though as it's true that "white is right".
No one talks about how every English PM since Major looks like they'd be comfortable with several cocks in their mouth at once, yet you feel the need to talk poorly about our colored president? Fuck off, wanker!
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 3:25 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by nightmare.believer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
User avatar
dagenham
Expatriate
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Reputation: 2
Great Britain

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by dagenham » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:04 pm

nightmare.believer wrote:Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
Blatant absurd irony was never your strong suit, eh, NM? I was openly mocking the dolt known as "The Add Jay"...obviously...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 3:25 am
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: RIGHT TO FEED CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES TO LIONS

Post by nightmare.believer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 pm

dagenham wrote:
nightmare.believer wrote:Belay that last response. I just seen (sic) how I agreed with two of the thickest cunts on the forum. :dragonchase: :dragonchase: :dragonchase:
Blatant absurd irony was never your strong suit, eh, NM? I was openly mocking the dolt known as "The Add Jay"...obviously...
My point is that you are a cunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cooldude, General Mackevili, Google [Bot], IraHayes, Joker Poker, lagrange, NormanChomsky, Patcan, Province, whatwat and 287 guests