Overstay issues

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Overstay issues

Post by Kammekor »

Yerg wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:44 pm
jd1965 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm I'm gonna skin you if it's the last thing I do.
Let me pass on that last message to a couple of friends of mine.
Dude, you say you are trying to arrange a meeting with someone who has kindly extended a hand of assistance, and then follow it up with a threat to an unrelated(?) 3rd party. Do you want help or not?
FTFY
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

jd1965 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm I'm gonna skin you if it's the last thing I do.
I presume you are talking to blueman. I am still waiting your PM sir. Also I have PM'd you. You have my phone number and email.

Don't rise to the bait of others.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:24 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm I hope I'm wrong, but I get a feeling JD is going to become a bigger punching bag than he already is.
I think that would be on the cards.
I bumped into a buddy today, like me, a former friend of Jack. He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone ,(his frequent posts show that to be the case), and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis. Tells me he is buying his own drinks for a change, and still being a drunkard. His dealer that he owes money to has learned he is in the money and looking for him, so I am told.
than why the fuck all the drama here??
so he has money, but still no passport, expired visa & still accumulating fines of $10/day.
:stir:

Mismash: any opening for jobs in Kep? got years and years of sales experience..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:34 pm
Clutchcargo the Psychic Fortune Teller strikes again!

Bro - I bet you can spot the winners on a can of beer without opening it.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:50 pm
blueman.cambodia wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:24 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm I hope I'm wrong, but I get a feeling JD is going to become a bigger punching bag than he already is.
I think that would be on the cards.
I bumped into a buddy today, like me, a former friend of Jack. He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone ,(his frequent posts show that to be the case), and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis. Tells me he is buying his own drinks for a change, and still being a drunkard. His dealer that he owes money to has learned he is in the money and looking for him, so I am told.
than why the fuck all the drama here??
so he has money, but still no passport, expired visa & still accumulating fines of $10/day.
:stir:

Mismash: any opening for jobs in Kep? got years and years of sales experience..
Sure bro. I'll PM you but I'm outed anyway via the website. Just enter the number from the PM and go Telegram
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

For some reason I think it's not just the OP that is playing a role and/or making things up.

This whole drama feels exactly like that: a drama, in a theatre, and we're all watching a few actors...
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:44 pm As I read this thread I wonder why nobody has suggested the official CEO sponsor https://cresthawkinvestigations.com/
I did on one of the first few pages.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Oh boy. I wouldn't employ you to clean my house with an attitude like that. :facepalm:
This is not how you get a job interview.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Theorem: Nobody gives a fuck about the guy with $7k overstay

Proof: $7k overstay

Peer review is pending.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Thanks @phuketrichard you took 2 minutes to do what JD still hasn't managed yet. So we got a positive result from 28 pages. :beer2:
Locked Previous topicNext topic