Launch of [email protected]'s - free beer! Tue 17th June

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Launch of [email protected]'s - free beer! Tue 17th June

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 pm

StroppyChops wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Good article. I'd be interested in seeing some rebuttals.
We missed you, specifically, at Quealy's tonight, BKL - more than a few people asked if you were around.
The lambo ran into some mechanical problems. Well actually, after spending the few Gs needed to rent it, I realized I didn't have enough money to fill her up. Not wanting to show up on my Chaly wearing a tux, I opted to not go. :oops:

Seems like it was quite a party! Lots of people from both forums? Hopefully she broke even by having a few people buy hard liquor. I always feel guilty when I go to a "free" event. I'll have to drop by later this month to check out what she's done with the place decor-wise.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Launch of [email protected]'s - free beer! Tue 17th June

Post by StroppyChops » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Good article. I'd be interested in seeing some rebuttals.
We missed you, specifically, at Quealy's tonight, BKL - more than a few people asked if you were around.
The lambo ran into some mechanical problems. Well actually, after spending the few Gs needed to rent it, I realized I didn't have enough money to fill her up. Not wanting to show up on my Chaly wearing a tux, I opted to not go. :oops:

Seems like it was quite a party! Lots of people from both forums? Hopefully she broke even by having a few people buy hard liquor. I always feel guilty when I go to a "free" event. I'll have to drop by later this month to check out what she's done with the place decor-wise.
I know there were a few crew there that post on both forums, but apparently not so many exclusively from 440. Shame, it was a great night.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic