Karma figures?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Karma figures?

Postby Garry.Crabtree » Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 pm

If I go and eat at the shitty restaurant on the riverside called Karma, will it actually increase mine, or will I just get the shit's like I normally do?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Postby Kung-fu Hillbilly » Sat May 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Garry.Crabtree wrote:If I go and eat at the shitty restaurant on the riverside called Karma, will it actually increase mine, or will I just get the shit's like I normally do?
It's Karma korma karma - the very worst kind.
Sorry, my fucking karma just ran over your dogma.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Postby Garry.Crabtree » Sat May 31, 2014 6:38 pm

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Garry.Crabtree wrote:If I go and eat at the shitty restaurant on the riverside called Karma, will it actually increase mine, or will I just get the shit's like I normally do?
Actually I've never eaten there but I heard that they don't even have a menu, you just sit down and they just give you what you deserve.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Postby Username Taken » Sat May 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Garry.Crabtree wrote:
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Actually I've never eaten there but I heard that they don't even have a menu, you just sit down and they just give you what you deserve.
I laughed!

Talking of Karma points, Garry do you realize that you're the only poster with more Karma points than actual posts. WELL DONE! :Bravo:

I was going to give you some Karma for your post above, that's when I noticed that you were already doing just fine.

:Yahoo!:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Postby StroppyChops » Sat May 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:It's Karma korma karma - the very worst kind.
Good luck, I've tried a Boy George karma-chameleon reference a few times without any success.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Postby kiwiincambodia » Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm disappointed. I haven't received any karma for a week now.

I better start posting sober again.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Postby migratory » Sat May 31, 2014 10:52 pm

I'd like to get the most minus karma possible out of this faggotry jail shower soap ass karma thread, if at all possible, while I wait for the porpetriaters to get punished for thinking they are the shit in this town, other than amateur hackers on a vacation. Cheers
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Postby migratory » Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

I can't even fucking vote karma, after 16 posts, did the the faggot master change the rules in the middle of the game?? Losers!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Postby StroppyChops » Sat May 31, 2014 10:59 pm

migratory wrote:I can't even fucking vote karma, after 16 posts, did the the faggot master change the rules in the middle of the game?? Losers!
You remind me of the forced school transfer kid that just hates everything because it's less risky than participating and potentially getting slapped down.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Postby migratory » Sat May 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Haha, bet u the owner of this inside trader sinking ship, have a good one. Bet your avatar looks better than you.

• Advertisement
Booking.com