JustGiving Page for Wife's Nephew

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

JustGiving Page for Wife's Nephew

Post by Khmu Nation »

Yerg suggested I set up a justgiving page for my wives nephew who has cancer so I have decided to follow his advice and do so. Link below. Any donations greatly appreciated.

Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... =2DpdB2xkx
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Justgiving page for wives nephew

Post by Anchor Moy »

Whatever happens, you're doing a good thing. If people want to help, now they know how. Best of luck with the fundraising, and also with your family and your nephew's health.
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

What a wonderful thing you are doing, keep fighting little man, Hope everything goes well, 💝🤞
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

I see you donated Shazza. Thank you very much.

:thumb:
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

There goes the half a carton of VB and the bottle of wine tonight, BUT who cares, not me, very well WORTH it. Hope all your dreams come true, CHEERS 💞🤭. You are very welcome, big dreams
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Going well so far. The boys mother and father are absolutely delighted. When his father was informed his face literally changed shape as he was told the news. You could visibly see the stress leaving his body. It was very moving. Obviously the boy is still in major trouble and his long term recovery and survival is slim but now there is a hope and a possiblity.

Very good suggestion Yerg and thank you all for donating if you have. It’s already made a huge difference for him and his family.

Respect
yongchi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by yongchi »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:23 pm Yerg suggested I set up a justgiving page for my wives nephew who has cancer so I have decided to follow his advice and do so. Link below. Any donations greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you for setting it up. I am glad you did.
SUSU, as they say in Thai.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:23 pm Yerg suggested I set up a justgiving page for my wives nephew who has cancer so I have decided to follow his advice and do so. Link below. Any donations greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Khmu, I'm glad you took the plunge, and gave it a go. I've happily donated and hope you reach your target ASAP.

I'm going to share it to hell on my own social media channels, and hope that other friends of mine from various parts of the world contribute a little. If they do, they do, if they don't, they don't. I encourage all CEO community to do the same, and help Khmu's little nephew get the treatment that might just save him. Best of luck Khmu, my prayers are with your family and your little nephew!!

34% of your target raised already in 1 day tells me that you are well on your way to get the help you need. Have faith in humanity!!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

You beautiful man, I have made a donation.
I've shared on my Facebook as well, I hope he gets all the support you need.
Sending lots of love to the little guy. <3
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I challenge anyone who has ever insulted me to match my donation.
Put your money where your mouths are - I'd hate for you to look bad.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic