Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 pm
Reputation: 67
Cambodia

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by armchairlawyer » Sat May 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Username Taken wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:10 pm
. . . corroborated . . .
I think he was saying it in Thai English.
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 15195
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 914
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by General Mackevili » Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 pm


phuketrichard wrote:
Principles of Journalism
1. Truth and Accuracy

Journalists cannot always guarantee ‘truth’, but getting the facts right is the cardinal principle of journalism. We should always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have and ensure that they have been checked. When we cannot corroborate information we should say so.
You're preaching to the choir.

You or anyone can clearly see exactly where the info came from, can you not? I literally say she herself sent us the info, I made it clear that the posts I copied onto CEO were from her friends on social media, and I agreed that it's always best to have both sides of the story, which I have made clear that we DON'T have his side, so what exactly is your point?

Your guidelines above have been followed to a T.

We already knew your writing skills are on par with a third grader's, but damn, your reading skills aren't much better either, apparently.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
bolueeleh
Expatriate
Posts: 4440
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Reputation: 788
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by bolueeleh » Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 pm

and she happened to have his passport image in stock? why?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
User avatar
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
Posts: 729
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:40 am
Reputation: 267
New Zealand

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by Heng Heng Heng » Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Chop stick
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 7945
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 611
Tokelau

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by Anchor Moy » Sat May 26, 2018 7:10 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:32 pm
what was the story before that the daughter was posting about being kidnapped but looked like mom was writing it and never the other side of the story?
and there have been others...
Principles of Journalism
1. Truth and Accuracy

Journalists cannot always guarantee ‘truth’, but getting the facts right is the cardinal principle of journalism. We should always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have and ensure that they have been checked. When we cannot corroborate information we should say so.
just saying,

recall a dirty harry movie, where the guy hired someone to beat him up an claimed Harry did it?

“The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.” HST
But this is the General Chatter forum, right ? Place for comments, discussion and innuendo on whatever topic you care to share. 8)
fitzone
Tourist
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 7:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Philippines

Re: Japanese Man JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by fitzone » Sat May 26, 2018 7:16 pm

:beer2:
U will loved it once u heard them😂
AmericanSteve wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:44 pm
After I discovered my second ex-wife's affair, I was constantly on her for information and no doubt spewing and bubbling off with anger and contempt, she suddenly started slapping and punching herself really hard in the face. There were bruises when she was done. She said it was because I was driving her crazy but I think she went and told her friends I beat her.

I'd need to hear the mans side of the story.
User avatar
that genius
Expatriate
Posts: 4065
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
Reputation: 960
Sweden

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by that genius » Sat May 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Well, GM, I'm suing.

Nobody told me that CEO was a (respectable) journalism site, I thought it was a forum.

I feel I was lured here with salacious hints as to where to buy various..ahem...items and locate women of questionable morality.

And now I find out you have some ethics.

I'm disappointed, bro.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12661
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1251
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 am

bolueeleh wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 pm
and she happened to have his passport image in stock? why?
probably got it off the property manager where they were staying, as she mentioned trying to get in contact with them when it happened
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm
Reputation: 31
Somalia

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by JohnLeonard » Sun May 27, 2018 4:50 am

General Mackevili wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
Principles of Journalism
1. Truth and Accuracy

Journalists cannot always guarantee ‘truth’, but getting the facts right is the cardinal principle of journalism. We should always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have and ensure that they have been checked. When we cannot corroborate information we should say so.
You're preaching to the choir.

You or anyone can clearly see exactly where the info came from, can you not? I literally say she herself sent us the info, I made it clear that the posts I copied onto CEO were from her friends on social media, and I agreed that it's always best to have both sides of the story, which I have made clear that we DON'T have his side, so what exactly is your point?

Your guidelines above have been followed to a T.

We already knew your writing skills are on par with a third grader's, but damn, your reading skills aren't much better either, apparently.
This is one sided story as the general highlighted clearly, i have no idea why some people chose to ignore this fact, perhaps you could write it in all caps with red color... lol

I believe her story as well, its likely that Japanese guys do this, they believe that they own their women and if she doesn't do as they please then they will kill her or abuse her, the idea of her leaving them is unacceptable to Japanese guys, i have a friend who is Japanese girl who got abused by her husband for long period and police in Japan didn't help so she ran away and changed her address.

Its true that you will be amazed what women are capable of, but not all are good at making up stories.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
User avatar
Seasquatch
Expatriate
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm
Reputation: 42
United States of America

Re: Japanese Businessman JUN TAKEGUCHI Badly Beats Girlfriend in Cambodia Then Flees Back to Japan

Post by Seasquatch » Sun May 27, 2018 7:53 am

I can see a Jap going for the hot little Aussie blonde that looks like Sailor Moon :stir:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bittermelon, bong.kuit, bunfuntamun, cautious colin, IraHayes, Jerry Atrick, Kammekor, Majestic-12 [Bot], seokangwoo99, Spigzy, Zhivago451 and 283 guests