Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 14973
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 849
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili » Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Satiated Parrot wrote:Because this forum is supposed to be managed fairly and not subject to grudges.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Say whaaaaat? That's ridiculous! ! Fair? Haha! No grudges? HAHAHA! ! You're killing me!

Oh, and we still speak sarcasm here. Of course he's welcome here, along with absolutely everybody!

We were kicking back beers just last night.

Which is part of the reason I got 3 hours of sleep last night before catching a very early bus to the beach. Very early.

And it just started raining. Say "Scobie" three times and it starts raining. Image

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
thePeck
Expatriate
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:06 pm
Karma: 6
Location: Russey Keo
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by thePeck » Wed May 14, 2014 5:33 am

I imagine if he doesn't look like his avatar then his personality has got to be the same :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Singularian
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:05 am
Karma: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Singularian » Wed May 14, 2014 11:29 am

Hi everyone, I'm Orange Dragons latest sock puppet so he always has someone to agree with him.

I look forward to a long and glorious career on this site agreeing with Orange Dragon at every turn.

For a small fiscal consideration I am prepared to become an anti Orange Dragon sock puppet.

In that case I look forward to a long and glorious career on this site disagreeing with Orange Dragon at every turn.

I enjoy getting blitz-o maximo on palm wine and having my moto stolen on a regular basis.

In my spare time I like to juggle green mangos and take secret photos of Khmer policemen ( uniforms you know )

My dream is to find a mango juggling policeman and settle down with his mother in law.
User avatar
bendix
Expatriate
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Karma: 3

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bendix » Wed May 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Satiated Parrot wrote:You banned scobienz? Why?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'm sure he'll find is way here somehow :thumb:
User avatar
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am
Karma: 10

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Satiated Parrot » Wed May 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Singularian wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Orange Dragons latest sock puppet so he always has someone to agree with him.

I look forward to a long and glorious career on this site agreeing with Orange Dragon at every turn.

For a small fiscal consideration I am prepared to become an anti Orange Dragon sock puppet.

In that case I look forward to a long and glorious career on this site disagreeing with Orange Dragon at every turn.

I enjoy getting blitz-o maximo on palm wine and having my moto stolen on a regular basis.

In my spare time I like to juggle green mangos and take secret photos of Khmer policemen ( uniforms you know )

My dream is to find a mango juggling policeman and settle down with his mother in law.
Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
User avatar
bendix
Expatriate
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm
Karma: 3

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bendix » Wed May 14, 2014 12:26 pm

thePeck wrote:I imagine if he doesn't look like his avatar then his personality has got to be the same :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read these eighteen words a couple of times a quarter of an hour ago. I couldn't understand it, and thought it must be me being a bit sluggish. I went out to get some milk, put the kettle on and made a coffee, and then came back to read it again. Twice. And one more time for good luck.

I still don't understand it. It's like something from Wittgenstein. A genuinely mind-bending proposition. :fool:
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 14973
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 849
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili » Wed May 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Singularian wrote: For a small fiscal consideration I am prepared to become an anti Orange Dragon sock puppet.
How much we talking?
bendix wrote: I still don't understand it. It's like something from Wittgenstein. A genuinely mind-bending proposition. :fool:
It will haunt you til your end of days.

Me too now.

Sent from my Google Glasses using Tapatalk
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Singularian
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 11:05 am
Karma: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Singularian » Wed May 14, 2014 12:54 pm

General Mackevili wrote:How much we talking?
Open to offers - US$ - deposited in Cayman Islands bank account - or beers, deposited in me.

Flexibility is ( one of ) my middle name(s)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4189
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 12
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by OrangeDragon » Wed May 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Singularian wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:How much we talking?
Open to offers - US$ - deposited in Cayman Islands bank account - or beers, deposited in me.

Flexibility is ( one of ) my middle name(s)
Mekong Mickey
Expatriate
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 1:46 pm
Karma: 2

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Mekong Mickey » Wed May 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Singularian wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:How much we talking?
Open to offers - US$ - deposited in Cayman Islands bank account - or beers, deposited in me.

Flexibility is ( one of ) my middle name(s)
How many US$ can I deposit in you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post