Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12132
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 1044
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 am

kiwiincambodia wrote:You always have to take it to far don't you.
Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Karma: 9
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Samouth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Jamie and Kiwi are making this thread way off track. :(
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12132
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 1044
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Samouth wrote:Jamie and Kiwi are making this thread way off track. :(

Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 14819
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 815
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Hahaha. Some potential avatars there.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12132
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 1044
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:07 pm

General Mackevili wrote:Hahaha. Some potential avatars there.
oh ive got a big collection, this isnt the appropriate thread to put some of them though, but keep your eye out ill slip some in from time to time ;)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Karma: 388
Korea North

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Hahaha. Some potential avatars there.
oh ive got a big collection, this isnt the appropriate thread to put some of them though, but keep your eye out ill slip some in from time to time ;)
Why not we are already "way off track" according to some.

Keep it going. Let's see how off track we can really get.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12132
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 1044
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:40 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Hahaha. Some potential avatars there.
oh ive got a big collection, this isnt the appropriate thread to put some of them though, but keep your eye out ill slip some in from time to time ;)
Why not we are already "way off track" according to some.

Keep it going. Let's see how off track we can really get.
yes sir, although i am popping out now Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4137
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Karma: 388
Korea North

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Hahaha. Some potential avatars there.
oh ive got a big collection, this isnt the appropriate thread to put some of them though, but keep your eye out ill slip some in from time to time ;)
Why not we are already "way off track" according to some.

Keep it going. Let's see how off track we can really get.
yes sir, although i am popping out now [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/11kcpja.jpg[/img]
Hope you are popping out to see her and get some of that action.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Karma: 9
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Samouth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Life is bored. :lol:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Posts: 2647
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:46 pm
Karma: 9
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by prahkeitouj » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 pm

hahahha... if they write an essay, they won't get any mark. lolz
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobsboots, darayd, dirtymacca, Majestic-12 [Bot], mcam, PSD-Kiwi, Sidewalker, username, YeP and 221 guests