Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3676
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Karma: 2
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Samouth » Tue May 26, 2015 8:10 am

prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Samouth wrote:sour sdey (hello) all newbie. I am a local, anything about Cambodia and its people you don't understand or know, ask me. :beer3:

Samouth,, most of us that live here have about 10,000 things we don't understand about Cambodia and it's people but I think even you don't have the answers. [ or time ]
Please ask us. We would be happy to answer if we know it.
Hey little salary, do you think we can answer all the 10000 things they might doubt. Don't think you have that much time. :lol: :lol:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Posts: 2647
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:46 pm
Karma: 9
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by prahkeitouj » Tue May 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Samouth wrote:sour sdey (hello) all newbie. I am a local, anything about Cambodia and its people you don't understand or know, ask me. :beer3:

Samouth,, most of us that live here have about 10,000 things we don't understand about Cambodia and it's people but I think even you don't have the answers. [ or time ]
Please ask us. We would be happy to answer if we know it.
Hey little salary, do you think we can answer all the 10000 things they might doubt. Don't think you have that much time. :lol: :lol:
I don't think we can answer all their questions and I don't think our idea is enough, but we share what know. :-)
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
User avatar
Samouth
Expatriate
Posts: 3676
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 am
Karma: 2
Location: Phnom Penh
Burundi

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Samouth » Tue May 26, 2015 1:42 pm

prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Samouth wrote:sour sdey (hello) all newbie. I am a local, anything about Cambodia and its people you don't understand or know, ask me. :beer3:

Samouth,, most of us that live here have about 10,000 things we don't understand about Cambodia and it's people but I think even you don't have the answers. [ or time ]
Please ask us. We would be happy to answer if we know it.
Hey little salary, do you think we can answer all the 10000 things they might doubt. Don't think you have that much time. :lol: :lol:
I don't think we can answer all their questions and I don't think our idea is enough, but we share what know. :-)
Great little salary that you are still motivated to help people to understand more about Cambodia and people. :thumb:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
User avatar
Twiggy
Expatriate
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 12:32 pm
Karma: 0
China

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Twiggy » Sat May 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi, me want to becomemember here. how to do. I put passward in but minute letter is not working and i put in again. i think it is not working. please help
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 7158
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Karma: 305
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Username Taken » Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Looks like it worked Twiggy.

Welcome to CEO.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 5933
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Karma: 298
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by phuketrichard » Sat May 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Username Taken wrote:Looks like it worked Twiggy.

Welcome to CEO.
:thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Karma: 176
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by vladimir » Sat May 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Hey Twiggy, welcome!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
Twiggy
Expatriate
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 12:32 pm
Karma: 0
China

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Twiggy » Sat May 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Thank you all. Yes work now. My name is Wei Wei
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 12614
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 217
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili » Sat May 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Twiggy wrote:Thank you all. Yes work now. My name is Wei Wei
Welcome!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
User avatar
Captain Steve Rogers
Expatriate
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 pm
Karma: 0
Location: Avengers Tower
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Captain Steve Rogers » Sat May 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Welcome! to CEO Twiggy :)
"HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post