Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Wolf359
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Wolf359 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:51 am

A relatively young old looking fat American with 6 months of wedded bliss to a smoking hot significantly younger looking Khmer lady under his belt. Wants to teach English, social studies, and business related skills to the youngins so they can succeed in the fast changing Kingdom of Wonder. Long term aspirations of owning and operating a small bungalow style resort where he can subject his guests to his questionable cooking and poorly written standup routines. Rarely speaks in the 3rd person. Always makes jokes more for his own amusement than for yours. A lover of foods and do-er of things. A simple man with simple pleasures.
brooke_fischer
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by brooke_fischer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:00 am

Hi. I am Brooke. Nice to meet ya'll
damon
Tourist
United States of America

Post by damon » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:40 pm

I'm considering relocating to Cambodia. I'm finding all the topics interesting.
Ced
Tourist
France

Post by Ced » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 am

Hi, French guy just arrived in PP, next thing to do is to find a scooter :) (hence my next post). Happy to join the forum!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic