Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Rhino
Tourist
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:55 am
Reputation: 1
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Rhino » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Howdy single fella from South Australia Age 50..
Mainly Thailand and phillipines travels since 1990 but been a while since been anywhere
always hope get to Cambodia
Interests big titties- Eye candy, sexy arses all shapes and Aussie rules

So happy chat and share few ales
Main boards i use Pattaya Addicts and Pattaya Secrets

Love to be Added admis to the After dark please
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 134
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Yerg » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Hello.
Brit in GCC. Worked this region for 10 of the last 12 years. Holiday countless times in SEA, mainly Thailand. Worked in PP for 18 months 2017-2018. Loved Cambodia and read CEO regularly whilst there. Continue reading now to maintain a 'finger on the pulse'.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9741
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1497
Tokelau

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Anchor Moy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Yerg wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Hello.
Brit in GCC. Worked this region for 10 of the last 12 years. Holiday countless times in SEA, mainly Thailand. Worked in PP for 18 months 2017-2018. Loved Cambodia and read CEO regularly whilst there. Continue reading now to maintain a 'finger on the pulse'.
Hello Yerg, As a longtime lurker and ex-expat who knows Cambodia, for sure you have things to say (and even if you don't, lol), feel welcome to post whatever - don't be backward in coming forward. The more the merrier. :beer1:
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 134
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Yerg » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:58 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 pm
Yerg wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Hello.
Brit in GCC. Worked this region for 10 of the last 12 years. Holiday countless times in SEA, mainly Thailand. Worked in PP for 18 months 2017-2018. Loved Cambodia and read CEO regularly whilst there. Continue reading now to maintain a 'finger on the pulse'.
Hello Yerg, As a longtime lurker and ex-expat who knows Cambodia, for sure you have things to say (and even if you don't, lol), feel welcome to post whatever - don't be backward in coming forward. The more the merrier. :beer1:
Don't worry, I'll happily post away when a juicy subject comes up and when time allows. It's been fun for quite some time watching the posting shenanigans and "disagreements". :stir: I just hope not to incur a ban too quickly... :lol:
User avatar
RickyBobby
BANNED
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:44 pm
Reputation: 357
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by RickyBobby » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 am

Who is the OP and where did he go? #forumhistory
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Jlucas
Tourist
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:06 am
Reputation: 6
Canada

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jlucas » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:43 am

I'm a 33 year old Canadian, my father lived in Cambodia after retirement for the last 20 years , and passed away on febuary 12th 2019

Google actually brought me here after a story detailing info about his death was posted here..

I joined this forum to get a idea of the country my father fell in love with and better understand his life .

Iv planned a trip in may for his 100 day celebration of life thing as I couldn't make it in time for his cremation. This forum has been a valuable resource for Info and I thank you
whatwat
Expatriate
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Reputation: 33
Hong Kong

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by whatwat » Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi,

Only joined to give my condolences to Pete (Boomer).

Couldn’t post for some reasons

so hi


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13785
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1978
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed May 01, 2019 12:54 pm

whatwat wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm
Hi,

Only joined to give my condolences to Pete (Boomer).

Couldn’t post for some reasons

so hi


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your first posts requires approval (helps eliminate spam accounts)
your posts have been approved and you should be able to post freely now
thanks
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
whatwat
Expatriate
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Reputation: 33
Hong Kong

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by whatwat » Wed May 01, 2019 1:15 pm

Yes all ok now thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 12:59 pm
Reputation: 38
United States of America

Hello!

Post by dontbeasourlemon » Thu May 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi! I have been lurking on this forum for the last month and decided it was finally time to join :) . I am a 26-year old American woman if that matters any. I am planning to move to Cambodia sometime in the next year and plan to find a job teaching English. (I know it is a cliche) I have found this forum to be a treasure trove of information so thanks for that! I hope to learn a lot and hopefully make some new friends on here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cinnamoncat, Cruisemonkey, GMJS-CEO, Jamie_Lambo, Kampuchia Crumbs, lipservice, Majestic-12 [Bot], simon43, SINUS, Username Taken and 338 guests