Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17038
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2008
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:41 am

Rune wrote:Hi. Digital Nomad from Denmark stranded in Cambodia here. Been living here for around three years. Lived in Koh Rong. Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kep, Koh Kong. Currently in PP, will probably move to Siem Reap sometime next month.
Welcome!
thecambostudent wrote:Hello guys!

I am a high school student from Cambodia who is working on a big project with my teammates, and that is, to build a Khmer-teaching app that primarily targets expats and tourists who wish to be able to converse in Khmer. As part of our market research, we have created an online survey for our potential users. Please spare a few minutes' time to complete the survey to which i have attached a link down below, and thank you in advance! :))

https://goo.gl/forms/qeo6HOeKpIMdsjxk1
Welcome!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm
Reputation: 3
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jimmy Crow » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi ,I’m Jimmy James Crow,65yr old mining engineer from Texas,I am on contract here in Cambodia as a Mining expert in my field for an international mining group which has a base of operations in the kingdom,I enjoy country music and living good,I am married to a good ol Texan women with whom I have 5kids whom are all highly educated and successful in their own right,I prefer to not eat Cambodian food at all and the only asian food I do consume is sushi from a high end restaurant preferably Japanese owned as i do not consume supermarket sushi or sushi prepared by non Japanese ,I frequent New York steak house when in Phnom Penh so if you want to know who Jimmy James Crow is then go on Down yonder and ask for my picture with the manager,I warn you I am a handsome Texan man,last but not least ,I enjoy a good old chat on this new age thing called the internet so feel free to pm me and perhaps we can share our thoughts on how great my president is,I am republican in and out ,Donald trump is the best thing that happened to good ol America and if you are are a dem then don’t bother chatting me up.peace,love and happiness to all.thank you
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2332
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Duncan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Jimmy Crow wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:24 pm
Hi ,I’m Jimmy James Crow,65yr old mining engineer from Texas,I am on contract here in Cambodia as a Mining expert in my field for an international mining group which has a base of operations in the kingdom,I enjoy country music and living good,I am married to a good ol Texan women with whom I have 5kids whom are all highly educated and successful in their own right,I prefer to not eat Cambodian food at all and the only asian food I do consume is sushi from a high end restaurant preferably Japanese owned as i do not consume supermarket sushi or sushi prepared by non Japanese ,I frequent New York steak house when in Phnom Penh so if you want to know who Jimmy James Crow is then go on Down yonder and ask for my picture with the manager,I warn you I am a handsome Texan man,last but not least ,I enjoy a good old chat on this new age thing called the internet so feel free to pm me and perhaps we can share our thoughts on how great my president is,I am republican in and out ,Donald trump is the best thing that happened to good ol America and if you are are a dem then don’t bother chatting me up.peace,love and happiness to all.thank you
Um,, Damn , I just looked at the poster on my wall and it says , If you cannot say something nice, dont say anything at all . So I deleted all the bad words and am left with this.




Wellcum.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
David Stearn
Expatriate
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 am
Reputation: 9
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by David Stearn » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am

Hello, David here and Im trying to learn as much as possible before I come this summer. I also have a bad or maybe sad case of yellow fever, is there a cure? Thanks for letting me join up and I look forward to reading and learning stuffs here.
The Doctor will see you now.
User avatar
God
Omnipotent
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:24 am
Reputation: 43
Location: Heaven
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by God » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:28 pm

You may never know me but there is a reason you will remember my name.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:44 pm

David Stearn wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am
Hello, David here and Im trying to learn as much as possible before I come this summer. I also have a bad or maybe sad case of yellow fever, is there a cure? Thanks for letting me join up and I look forward to reading and learning stuffs here.
no cure but this helps...https://www.facebook.com/groups/675172709328676/
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bestpostever
Tourist
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:36 pm
Reputation: 0
Italy

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bestpostever » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:46 pm

buongiorno da torino,


piace visitare presto (will visit soon)

hello!

BPE
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11001
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2335
Tokelau

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Anchor Moy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:58 pm

bestpostever wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:46 pm
buongiorno da torino,


piace visitare presto (will visit soon)

hello!

BPE
Benvenuto
:beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11001
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2335
Tokelau

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Anchor Moy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:02 pm

God wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:28 pm
You may never know me but there is a reason you will remember my name.
Sure I've heard of you somewhere. Facebook maybe ?
Welcome anyway. :beer2:
User avatar
David Stearn
Expatriate
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 am
Reputation: 9
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by David Stearn » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:53 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:44 pm
David Stearn wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am
Hello, David here and Im trying to learn as much as possible before I come this summer. I also have a bad or maybe sad case of yellow fever, is there a cure? Thanks for letting me join up and I look forward to reading and learning stuffs here.
no cure but this helps...https://www.facebook.com/groups/675172709328676/
Hey, thanks for the welcome.
The Doctor will see you now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post