Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 9847
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 334
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm

hatchelt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm
not get involved with my first Girlfriend :suicide:

I'll trade your first girlfriend for my ex-wife :D
youre a risk taker, i like you,
but only if your ex-wife is Asian,
its pretty well known my case of yellow fever is quite severe
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 5916
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Karma: 293
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by phuketrichard » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:02 pm

its all about experiences,
good and bad
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 3458
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Karma: 117
Korea North

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by kiwiincambodia » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
hatchelt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm
not get involved with my first Girlfriend :suicide:

I'll trade your first girlfriend for my ex-wife :D
youre a risk taker, i like you,
but only if your ex-wife is Asian,
its pretty well known my case of yellow fever is quite severe
You can have my ex. It would save me a heap of trouble.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 9847
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 334
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:45 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
hatchelt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm
not get involved with my first Girlfriend :suicide:

I'll trade your first girlfriend for my ex-wife :D
youre a risk taker, i like you,
but only if your ex-wife is Asian,
its pretty well known my case of yellow fever is quite severe
You can have my ex. It would save me a heap of trouble.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 3458
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Karma: 117
Korea North

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by kiwiincambodia » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
hatchelt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 pm
not get involved with my first Girlfriend :suicide:

I'll trade your first girlfriend for my ex-wife :D
youre a risk taker, i like you,
but only if your ex-wife is Asian,
its pretty well known my case of yellow fever is quite severe
You can have my ex. It would save me a heap of trouble.
LOL how long have you been waiting for the opportunity to use that one?
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 9847
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 334
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:02 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
hatchelt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm



I'll trade your first girlfriend for my ex-wife :D
youre a risk taker, i like you,
but only if your ex-wife is Asian,
its pretty well known my case of yellow fever is quite severe
You can have my ex. It would save me a heap of trouble.
LOL how long have you been waiting for the opportunity to use that one?
too long!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
hatchelt
Expatriate
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 pm
Karma: 13
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by hatchelt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:41 pm

So what we're saying is that there's a market for ex-wives/girlfriends disposal in the expat community. Time to get this idea monetised, sod TEFL :D
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8759
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 188
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by StroppyChops » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

hatchelt wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:41 pm
So what we're saying is that there's a market for ex-wives/girlfriends disposal in the expat community. Time to get this idea monetised, sod TEFL :D
Possibly need to be careful with the word "disposal" in this country (or not, given context) - maybe go with "exchange."
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
hatchelt
Expatriate
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 pm
Karma: 13
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by hatchelt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks Stroppy...Exchanging ex-partners for a better tomorrow...honestly this stuff writes itself
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8759
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 188
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by StroppyChops » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 pm

hatchelt wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Thanks Stroppy...Exchanging ex-partners for a better tomorrow...honestly this stuff writes itself
The customary next suggestion is to create an NGO...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post