Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 9369
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 275
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm

StroppyChops wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:46 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:28 pm
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:24 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 9:11 pm

I'll remember to put some shiny things in my pocket for our beer date!
:shock: :beer:
Image
no one invited you into our party, shoo damn you!

ps. ill be in PP from the 7th-9th, number 10 ive got a friends birthday here in SHV
And stay out of my pockets! Those are not your shiny things!
cant keep up with you stoppy im far to busy drinking and whoreing lol naa im in PP a few days if you have a free hour or two let me know
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8684
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 177
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby StroppyChops » Mon May 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm
cant keep up with you stoppy im far to busy drinking and whoreing lol naa im in PP a few days if you have a free hour or two let me know
But I'm drooling and snoring too...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
Michae.K
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 am
Karma: 0
Location: Street 1007 building A1-A2
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Michae.K » Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am

Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8684
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 177
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby StroppyChops » Thu May 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Michae.K wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am
Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Welcome, eh?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
Michae.K
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 am
Karma: 0
Location: Street 1007 building A1-A2
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Michae.K » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 am

StroppyChops wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:33 pm
Michae.K wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am
Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Welcome, eh?
Thank you, your profile pic reminds me of sons of anarchy ! hehehe
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 12193
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 157
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby General Mackevili » Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Michae.K wrote:Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Did someone say food?!?!

Welcome to CEO and thanks for introducing yourself.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
User avatar
iluvu
Expatriate
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am
Karma: 15
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby iluvu » Fri May 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Michae.K wrote:Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Hi Michael, I took two years of French, those two years are also the same years I dropped out of high school. If you're ever on the other side of the chroy changvar bridge I'm almost always available. If you're ok with meeting up a bum
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 9369
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 275
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:44 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Michae.K wrote:Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Did someone say food?!?!

Welcome to CEO and thanks for introducing yourself.
haha i thought that would have gotten your attention
what time will you be in Pattaya today?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8684
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 177
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby StroppyChops » Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Michae.K wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 am
StroppyChops wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:33 pm
Michae.K wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am
Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Welcome, eh?
Thank you, your profile pic reminds me of sons of anarchy ! hehehe
Because of the shed in the background, right?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 12193
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 157
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby General Mackevili » Fri May 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Michae.K wrote:Hi everyone!

Im Michael, nice to meet you all.
Im orginally from Montreal, Quebec. I can speak English, French and a little Khmer ! Still learning. Just moved to cambodia for a little bit less then a year ! Would love to reach out to more expats out there ! Would love to head out for lunch/dinner or early coffee ! Hoping for a warm welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
Did someone say food?!?!

Welcome to CEO and thanks for introducing yourself.
haha i thought that would have gotten your attention
what time will you be in Pattaya today?
Aiming for 8pm.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong


  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Chatter”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: taabarang and 221 guests