Introduce Yourself

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12146
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 1047
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Edwardo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:The Saviour is here... Welcome
Definitely not a savior by any stretch, although just maybe I can undo some the damage your lot have done. Now you can get back to punching things, getting tattoos and continually screwing desperate third world whores while boasting about not paying them cuz you first chat them up so successfully with all your mad chick-getting skillz and all that.

And thanks for the genuine welcome.
:thumb:
No worries mucker, i'm able to do all those things simultaneously no need to trouble yoursen
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Karma: 9

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Raybull » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:20 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Edwardo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:The Saviour is here... Welcome
Definitely not a savior by any stretch, although just maybe I can undo some the damage your lot have done. Now you can get back to punching things, getting tattoos and continually screwing desperate third world whores while boasting about not paying them cuz you first chat them up so successfully with all your mad chick-getting skillz and all that.

And thanks for the genuine welcome.
:thumb:
No worries mucker, i'm able to do all those things simultaneously no need to trouble yoursen
:ROFL: now if only they could cover the bar tabs too
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:16 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Retardedwaitress » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:44 am

My name is retarded waitress and im an alcoholic gambling ciggarette smoking whore mongerer
taabarang
Expatriate
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 am
Karma: 496
Location: Outside of Kampong Cham city
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by taabarang » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:24 am

"Let's get this straight: I am not here to win friends or influence anyone. "

Not sure if that healthy attitude will work here. This is a good ole boys club and if you're not a card carrying member you might be tolerated as a court jester.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
User avatar
bolueeleh
chinky chink chank
Posts: 4084
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am
Karma: 637
Location: anywhere with cheap bonks

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bolueeleh » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:34 am

yup, u r not needed here, we are happy playing to ourselves, dont need another sarcastic old fucks giving meaningless crap, we have our own resident sour puss
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:16 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Retardedwaitress » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Edwardo is really just speaking his mind and not kissing arse.

Ban hammer approaching.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4138
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Karma: 388
Korea North

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by kiwiincambodia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Retardedwaitress wrote:Edwardo is really just speaking his mind and not kissing arse.

Ban hammer approaching.
Everyone realizes it's the poster who used to go by CEOouting on 440.

Quite ironic he is back here playing nice.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 7706
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Karma: 556
Tokelau

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Anchor Moy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Retardedwaitress wrote:My name is retarded waitress and im an alcoholic gambling ciggarette smoking whore mongerer
Hi RW, Are you trying to make friends or to influence people ? :popcorn:
taabarang wrote:"Let's get this straight: I am not here to win friends or influence anyone. "

Not sure if that healthy attitude will work here. This is a good ole boys club and if you're not a card carrying member you might be tolerated as a court jester.
Would you call it a "healthy attitude" to come on to a forum and announce that you think it all sucks ? A minimum of politeness when you introduce yourself is not exactly arse-licking IMO.

Good ole boys club? :lol:
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 8966
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Karma: 901
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by frank lee bent » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 pm

maybe he is banned already?
Last edited by frank lee bent on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 am
Karma: 496
Location: Outside of Kampong Cham city
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by taabarang » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:44 pm

"Good ole boys club? :lol:" Yep, it sure is. I'm not here to win friends either and I'm pleased to say I've been highly successful in that respect. But since you're one of the.mild mannered good ole boys no sense in rattling your membership chains.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hanno, IraHayes, Joker Poker and 418 guests