Indian psycic con artists all around P.P. riverside

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Indian psycic con artists all around P.P. riverside

Post by Anchor Moy »

They've probably migrated from SHV. There used to be a band of them working the tourists on Occheuteal and Otres beaches. But I guess they don't speak Chinese, so they've had to move on.
They should be a perfect fit for riverside. A great addition to the present bunch of fake monks, book-sellers, beggars and drug dealers.
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

Oh well, some folks have $ to burn...and then there are those of us that have to live in the real world. Abra Cadbra don't let them reach out and grab ya...treat them like a troll on a chat site and scroll on by.
~
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

what is a swami hat and where can i buy one?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I saw a woman hand over money the other day after this chap read the rice.

The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:23 pm what is a swami hat and where can i buy one?
For the modern hipster swami....

and of course for the more professional upmarket riverside business swami...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic