How racist/sexist does a thread have to be?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How racist/sexist does a thread have to be?

Postby Joon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Hotdigr wrote:You know, I don't care if you are black, white,yellow or green. Male, female or not quite sure. Christian, Muslim, J.W. Gay or straight. Fat or skinny. Red head, blonde or brunette. I will happily say "G'day" to (almost) anyone and ask them to sit down and have a beer with me. If I don't ask twice, its because you belong to the one group I am truly and proudly prejudiced against - FOOLS. Everyone of those groups above have their fair share of good and bad people and complete and utter FOOLS. I have neither the time nor the patience to put up with a FOOL. People that generalise about groups, without getting to know the individual, are in my opinion the biggest fools of them all.
Just sayin' you know!
I have the same stance but I don't mind fools. It's bigoted, greedy, shallow, narrow-minded people that I can't stand. Unfortunately, they are not a race.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Postby thePeck » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:44 pm

So I assume it isn't on this board then right?
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate

Postby Satiated Parrot » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Joon wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:You know, I don't care if you are black, white,yellow or green. Male, female or not quite sure. Christian, Muslim, J.W. Gay or straight. Fat or skinny. Red head, blonde or brunette. I will happily say "G'day" to (almost) anyone and ask them to sit down and have a beer with me. If I don't ask twice, its because you belong to the one group I am truly and proudly prejudiced against - FOOLS. Everyone of those groups above have their fair share of good and bad people and complete and utter FOOLS. I have neither the time nor the patience to put up with a FOOL. People that generalise about groups, without getting to know the individual, are in my opinion the biggest fools of them all.
Just sayin' you know!
I have the same stance but I don't mind fools. It's bigoted, greedy, shallow, narrow-minded people that I can't stand. Unfortunately, they are not a race.
I'm a bit less complex. I've always disliked loud, annoying, unsophisticated braggarts.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Postby OrangeDragon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Satiated Parrot wrote:
Joon wrote:
Just sayin' you know!
I'm a bit less complex. I've always disliked loud, annoying, unsophisticated braggarts.

Um... I've met the company you keep... ;-)
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Postby Tim Linkinwater » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 pm

^ Errr.

Did you delete certain photos? :oops:
General Mackevili
GONK
United States of America

Postby General Mackevili » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Tim Linkinwater wrote:^ Errr.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!! Deleted and burned twice!!!!!! :assasin:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Looking for the best deals on hotels and guesthouses in Cambodia?

Book through Agoda:

Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Sihanoukville
Kampot
Koh Rong
flying chicken
Expatriate

Postby flying chicken » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 pm

EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Postby OrangeDragon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Not the ones I took... they were uploaded to the Cambodia daily.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate

Postby Satiated Parrot » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:

Not the ones I took... they were uploaded to the Cambodia daily.
I've still got mine!

OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Postby OrangeDragon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:11 pm

I got in a fair amount of trouble from my wife when I came stumbling home at 8am from that night...

We'll have to all do it again sometime! lol.

• Advertisement
Booking.com