How many threads to you see?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: How many threads to you see?

Post by horace » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:32 pm

on the PC I see two, no idea about dimensions or resolutions, to scroll down ain't hard work. On the dog n bone i use tapa. Quite happy the way it is, but I like tapa to automatically refresh new threads and not go to the last new thread, please, if possible?

Edit
PS I'd like the world cup twitter thing if it were slower
LTO
Expatriate

Re: How many threads to you see?

Post by LTO » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Here is what it looks like in my iPad.

LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic