Has the Corona (COVID-19) changed your life so far?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
oliviamas
Tourist
Germany

Re: Has the Corona (COVID-19) changed your life so far?

Post by oliviamas »

I think it's not true. virus its fairytale
Just enjoy my life, people and you.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

oliviamas wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:02 pm I think it's not true. virus its fairytale

Is this the fairy tale you are referring to.

Virus (ウイルス Uirusu) is a Caster-Type Black Magic which allows the user to inflict pain in the target through the creation of a virus in any part of the target's body.

Description
Virus is an extremely sinister form of Black Magic which allows the user to create a virus anywhere in the opponent's body, eating at the victim from the inside. The spell can be utilized to affect any living creature, including Celestial Spirits. The user can also target multiple enemies at a time. The effects are dependent on the organs affected; it can cause anything from severe intestinal distress to brain death. The effects appear to be absolute unless the user cancels the casting of their Magic or unless the virus itself is removed from a person's body by Magic that allows one to do so, such as Sky Dragon Slayer Magic.[1]
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

oliviamas wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:02 pm I think it's not true. virus its fairytale
It's a very expensive fairytale

Maybe you should try telling that to the families of the bereaved
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic