Great Dentists in Phnom Penh

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Re: Great Dentists in Phnom Penh

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:24 pm

ryoon wrote:White filling do not hold so well with time, even in expensive place with top notch dentist (Switzerland) they will guarantee the work only 10 years (and only if you show up every six month for check up) , I doubt that it will be better (but certainly cheaper :lol: ) in Cambodia or Thailand.
Amalgum filling are ugly but long lasting, unless you have a broken filling or an ugly one I would not touch it.
Good info.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:31 am

khmerinade wrote:I don't, but I'd recommend checking at Eurpoean Dental Clinic http://www.europeandentalclinic-asia.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; French Dentist named Eric or try over at Roomchang. My wife goes there and likes it a lot. http://roomchang.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I go here and I have been very happy with thier work.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Just been to Roomchang, brilliant experience. It's a world class dental hospital. SC had 2 xrays and a filling replacement (took an hour) $35. Highly recommended!
Using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic