Grab App

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Grab App

Post by kgbagent »

Was in PP for the weekend - wanted to go from railway station to Aeon 2 - 3 Passapps were booked and 2 took other fares and the app told me were underway and one said we paid so please give feedback and the 3rd never eventuated. I had moved to the Waterboard office to get some location clarity but it made no diff. It would tell me the driver had arrived but they had not. After 30 min I swapped to Grab and within a minute I was underway, same going back to town. 4 others in 3 days and Grab, tho a tad more expensive, more reliable. Both are difficult as yo try to scan ID numbers from 20/30 new tuktuks passing by per minute. Grab much more accurate
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Grab App

Post by username »

Just make sure you use the competitors and don't end up with only Grab like here in the Philippines. The prices have become absolutely mad
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic